Twists and Turns

Jess's POV

"What kind of twist?" Harry asked.

"If you refuse to answer a truth, or do a dare, you have to take off a piece of clothing!" Louis said.

Uh oh. Everyone else agreed, so I went along with it.

I am not going to lie, I was nervous.

Louis decided he would go first. "Jess, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I said.

I think he could tell I was nervous because he asked a very simple question. "Ok. Do you love someone?"

"Of course." I said, looking at Niall, "My turn."

I wasn't very good at this, "Lauren, truth or dare?"

"Dare!''

"I dare you to kiss the hottest guy in this room." I regretted it once I said it because she has a boyfriend. She immediately took off her t-shirt, but she had a tank top underneath.

"Ok. Niall, truth or dare?" Lauren asked.

"Truth." Niall said.

"How many times have you and Jess had sex?" Lauren asked. My face went completely red.

"None." Niall said immediately. "Bella, Truth or dare?"

"Um... Dare." Bella said.

"I dare you too take a body shot off of Harry." Niall said, laughing.

"Fine. Can it be water? It's too early to drink."

"Fine." Niall said. She walked to the kitchen and got a tiny cup filled with water. Harry took his shirt off and laid down. She put the cup on his stomach and leaned down. We all started laughing hysterically. She drank and sat up. Harry winked at her.

"My turn. Liam!" Bella said with a smirk.

"Dare."

"Yes! I dare you to call Danielle and tell her you want her." Bella said. We all started laughing as Liam took his shirt off.

Bella's POV

"Zayn, truth or dare?" Liam asked.

"Truth." Zayn said.

"Ok, um. Is it awkward to sleep with Lauren. Zayn looked at Lauren before taking his shirt off. He immediately got off the subject.

"Harry, truth or dare?" Zayn asked quickly.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take all your clothes off for two minutes."

"Dude, no," Harry said taking off his shirt. "Bella, truth or dare?"

"Uhh... Truth!" I was very nervous as to what he was going to ask me.

"Ok. Why do you always stare at my mid section?" Harry asked me holding back his smile. My face turned red.

I didn't want to take my clothes off so I mumbled, "Because you have nice abs." Harry smiled at me.

"Thanks, babe." Harry said with a laugh. I cannot believe he made me do that. When they were all laughing, Jess's phone rang. She looked at it and got up. She walked outside. We all waited until she got back to continue the game.

"Who was that?" Niall asked when she got back.

"No one." She answered. I wanted to know who it was as well...

"Ok my turn. Jess, truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Truth."

"Who just called you?" I asked her. She looked at me before taking off her shirt.