Prove it

Lauren's POV

We have been at the club for about an hour. Zayn and I have been sitting at the bar basically the whole time. So I excuse myself and headed for the dance floor. I was making my way through the dance floor trying to find Jess. I spotted a mop of curls and stopped in my tracks. He was dancing with a girl that looked similar to Bella except her hair was shorter. I made my way over to him and yanked him by the arm.

"Hey Lauren, what are you doing here?" He said. He ddidn't sound drunk, which was surprising.

"Get out of here before Bella sees you. We came here to get her mind off you not to see you."

"Why is Bella here?"

"I just told you, now go." I pointed to the door, but he didnt move. By now the girl he was dance with is gone.

"No, I want to see her," he growled.

"No I think you have done enough damage." Niall appeared next to me.

"Have you seen Jess? Harry, what are you doing here?"

"Haven't seen her. Can you please tell Harry to leave before Bella sees him?" I begged Niall.

"To late," Harry said pushing passed us.

Bella's POV

I was sitting in a booth talking to Liam. I felt someone tug on my arm.

I turned my head to find Harry looking at me.

"Liam please tell me this wasn't why Jess begged me to come here," I groaned. The look on Liam's face told me that it wasn't.

"Can I talk to you?" Harry shouted over the music.

"No," I said turning back to Liam.

"What are you wearing?" He snarled.

"That's none of your buisness."

"Ok. Whaterever, thats besides the point. Bella, I am so sorry."

"I don't think you understand how hurtful those simple words were. You weren't even thinking when you said it!"

"I know and your right I don't understand. I am so so so so sorry. I wasn't thinking and I don't know why I would have said something like that."

"Because you were pissed and you wanted to hurt my feelings." I explained to him.

"Ok, so I was pissed and I wanted to hurt your feelings, but now I am really sorry and I want to help you. Bella I love you more than any other girl in the world. I want you to be treated right and the way I treated you was not right. I want to make up for it."

"Ok."

"Ok, what?"

"If you can figure out a way to show me you really are sorry and that you do love me, then I will forgive you."

"I can think of a way right now, but your not ready."

"Oh my god Harry! Not this again."

"I'm sorry. Thank you. I will prove to you how much I love you."

"Ok."

"Do you want to go home?" He asked me.

"No, I don't." I said. Liam was smiling at me. I slid out of the booth and walked over to the bar. When I looked back Harry was nowhere to be found. I wanted to forgive him, but I knew he needed to prove to me.

Harry's POV

I drove home. When I got there I cleaned the whole apartment. It didn't take long because Bella keeps it clean at all times. Bella, how was I going to prove to her that I love her. When I was finished cleaning. It hit me. It was going to be absolutely perfect. I called Gemma to see if she could set everything up for me. She said yes and since tomorrow was Sunday we were going to put the plan in action. I was going to tell Bella to meet Gemma at our parents house at 3.