Gone to Ghana

Jess's POV

We decided to meet in the lobby at 7:30 and head to Jake's a little bit early. When Lauren, Danielle, and I got down to the lobby the others were already waiting for us. Bella was wearing a plain black romper with gold sandals and a gold statement necklace.

I was wearing a plain white t-shirt, denim shorts, and nude studded wedges.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_126/set?id=109372509

As for Lauren, she was wearing a pair of acid wash shorts and a plain light blue crop with her signature black vans.

Bella decided she would be the designated driver, Lauren sat in the front with her, and Perrie sat all the way in the back leaving me in between Danielle and Eleanor in the middle row.

It only took us about 10 minutes to get to Jake's house. It didn't look like many people were there. Bella has been here plenty of times before so she led the way. As soon as we reached his floor I could hear the music playing. I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors called the cops or the front desk manager. Bella walked right in, since the door was open and no one would ever be able to hear us knock over this music.

I recognized a few people as soon as I walked in. We all walked into the kitchen where Tom and Jake were standing with a beer in each of their hands. When they saw us they put their beers down to come give us hugs. Bella was facing me as Tom hugged her so I wiggled my eyebrows and she scolded me.

"The alcohol is in the coolers, and Bella because I assume you are the designated driver other non alcoholic beverages are in the fridge. The bathroom is the second door on the left. If you have any other questions either ask Jess, Bella, or me. If you can't find me." Jake explained.

"Why would you assume I am the designated driver?" Bella questioned.

"You are always the designated driver." He shrugged "It's your job."

"Come on I will introduce you to a few people," I said to the Danielle, Perrie, and El.

After a while Danielle was talking to Paige, El was talking to Lexi, and Perrie was hanging around somewhere. I was slightly tipsy and I could feel myself slurring. I have already stumbled into to many people tonight. I took one of the shots of the tray on the counter top and made my way to the cooler for anther drink.

Over by the cooler was Tom and Bella. Standing awkwardly next to each other, either waiting to find something to talk about or just in between conversations. I wanted to help my friend out so I tried to break the ice. I pulled out my phone and walked up to them.

"Tom, will you take a picture of me and Bella?" I inquired. He nodded taking my phone. Bella handed hers to him, too so she would have a copy. I also have no doubt she was planning on sending it to Niall. I miss him already.

"So how are you" Tom asked me after we took the picture.

"Umm, I'm good. I am going to the Bahamas with everyone in a few days so that should be fun. I have the same job."

"Good, well I have to go find someone, but we will definitely catch up more later.

"He was obviously just trying to get away from us. Did I say anything wrong?" Bella sighed.

"I have no idea. I wasn't here when you were talking to him. Who cares what he thinks anyway. You have a hot boyfriend."

"I would prefer you not call my boyfriend hot, but your boyfriend is going to love to see how hot you look tonight." Bella stated taking out her phone to no doubt send Niall the picture.

"Do they even get service in Ghana?" I asked her.

"I have no idea, but even if it costs money they literally have money to burn."