21-25

Chapter 21 Moved next door to Senior Brother Nan Yu

After Xiao Xingwan came out of the space, she was still a little worried, her whole little face was wrinkled like a little bun, and her face was gloomy.

"Little girl, what's wrong with you?"

"Senior Brother Nan Yu, how can we find many, many treasures?"

Gu Nanyu felt a little strange when he saw that the little girl was really worried.

"What happened?"

"Moomao's family is so small, they can't even drink water, and I don't know where they sleep, where they eat and go to the toilet... I want to raise them, I need treasures."

It took Gu Nanyu a long time to understand what Xiao Xingwan was talking about. He couldn't help pinching Xiao Xingwan's cheek, picked her up and turned around to leave.

Xiao Xingwan rubbed her face, which had red marks from being pinched, with a confused look on her face: "Brother Nan Yu, where are we going?"

"Go to my library."

Gu Nanyu hugged Xiao Xingwan and turned around to leave. Gu Nanyu arrived at his yard, opened the study door, and walked in with Xiao Xingwan.

It was the first time for Xiao Xingwan to come to the courtyard where Gu Nanyu lived. It had to be said that this place was extremely luxurious. Even Xiao Xingwan, who had never seen anything good, could tell at a glance that Gu Nanyu had everything he wanted. It's a good thing, let alone tables, chairs and benches. Even the rockery in the pool at the door seems to be made of Hetian jade.

It's extremely extravagant, but it's not vulgar at all. Instead, it's very fairy-like.

"Senior brother..." Xiao Xingwan looked at Chi Zizi and Tian Yu with a confused expression, "They say you are a dragon who hoards treasures, but I think you should be a dragon who has read books."

Gu Nanyu almost choked, what the hell, he has read the book "Evil Dragon", does he praise himself for his taste or what? ?

But looking at Xiao Xingwan's starry eyes, I felt that it should be a compliment. Although I didn't understand it, I still liked it.

After being praised, Gu Nanyu's face remained calm and he felt very happy. He walked to a hidden compartment on the bookshelf and pressed it lightly with his hand. A door appeared on the wall on the south side of the study. Gu Nanyu stepped forward and pushed it open. Turning to look at Xiao Xingwan.

"Come in with me."

Xiao Xingwan was stunned there, her mouth wide open.

"What are you doing standing there?"

Xiao Xingwan pointed to the door and stammered: "Brother Nan, is this your vegetable cellar? Why is it built in such a beautiful house? It's such a waste."

This house is so beautiful that a fairy could live in it.

Gu Nanyu held his forehead and held his breath forcibly to prevent himself from laughing out loud. He turned around and picked up this junior sister who was full of money and money strings and walked inside.

As soon as she entered, Xiao Xingwan was completely stunned. She opened her mouth and didn't even utter a word of exclamation. She just stood there dumbly.

This is a library. This is a treasure pavilion. There are many neat shelves inside. There are many grids on the shelves, and there is a rare treasure on each grid. There are many silks, satins, and jewelry piled on the carpet. Jade.

Xiao Xingwan was stunned for a long time and couldn't come back to her senses.

When she was in Tianshui Village, she often secretly hid her coins in the box and took them out often to look at them. She felt very at ease and liked them, but now when she looked at Senior Brother Nan's Treasure Pavilion, she felt suddenly.