396-400

Chapter 396 Outside the Barrier

One group of soldiers and two groups set off separately.

Xiao Xingwan was a little surprised that Ning Yuan followed him.

"Why are you following me?" Xiao Xingwan asked.

"I'm not following you, I want to meet you." Ning Yuan said with a straight face.

Xiao Xingwan said: "Then you should meet me. If your horizons are too small, your temper will be bad."

Ning Yuan:......Why should I follow? Why?

Gu Nanyu didn't know what happened between Ning Yuan and Xiao Xingwan, but seeing Ning Yuan insisting on following him, he subconsciously stepped forward to separate the two people.

Ning Yuan felt unhappy, stepped back and closed her mouth.

After a while, Ning Yuan couldn't help but asked Xiao Xingwan again: "Where did you find such a senior brother?"

Xiao Xingwan said: "He fell down by himself."

Ning Yuan: ...where it fell, she also wanted to pick it up...

If Beitang Xingwan bullies her again, the senior brother she picks up will also stand between the two of them and stare at Beitang Xingwan to prevent Beitang Xingwan from bullying her.

Ning Yuan laughed out loud as she thought about it, but was slapped by Xiao Xingwan.

"If you stay in a daze, you'll hit a tree."

Ning Yuan got angry: "Flying in the sky, flying? Where are the trees in the sky?"

Xiaoxingwan just laughed.

Ning Yuan could see that Xiao Xingwan was teasing her, and she had no temper, so she turned her head to the side and stopped talking.

Xiao Xingwan didn't say anything else, and followed a little curiously and happily. When she was in the underground cave, Ning Yuan stood up to help her out, and she felt a little touched in her heart.

But since Ning Yuan's naughty behavior was too obvious when she was young, she didn't dare to get close to Ning Yuan directly, for fear that the other party was harboring some bad moves.

After all, she had bullied her to such a miserable state that Little Caique was still lying in her own spiritual spring space.

The group stopped talking and concentrated on their way.

Master Beichuan directly cast a group concealment spell on everyone to avoid encountering any ambush halfway. But Gu Nanyu discovered something was wrong.

There is an extra bird next to them.

And he didn't come here by mistake.

This bird was like a tamed spiritual pet, following him and Xiao Xingwan all the time.

Moreover, this bird pretended to be passing by and flew back and forth in front of their eyes several times, as if it suddenly broke in every time. ,

But... I broke in once or twice and I thought you broke in by mistake. What's going on when you keep flying in front of people?

Fortunately, this is a bird. If it were a bee, it would feel like it was here to collect honey!

The more Gu Nanyu thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong, so he directly tied it to the immortal rope to catch the bird.

As a result, as soon as the Immortal Binding Suo flew out, the bird seemed to notice it and accelerated suddenly, escaping the attack range of the Immortal Binding Suo.