226-230

Chapter 226 Under the deep pool

Gu Nanyu hugged Xiao Xingwan and fell into the deep pool. The deep pool had not yet been invaded by the magma, and the water was bitingly cold, as if there was ice in it.

Gu Nanyu looked up from the water. Through the water patterns, he could only see the sky above the pool with flames. He didn't know what was going on.

It's wise to stay away from here. It's safer in the water before the magma invades.

Xiao Xingwan had already put on the koi necklace and was breathing effortlessly. Gu Nanyu pulled her forward.

The pool was deep, and when the two of them were halfway through the battle, broken stones began to fall into the pool. For safety, Gu Nanyu could only pull Xiao Xingwan and continue to sneak.

It was so dark below that it was difficult to see what was underneath. Gu Nanyu took out his luminous pearl torch from the space ring. Although it was not pretty, it was very practical. At least the real torch would not be visible.

Gu Nanyu took the luminous pearl torch and looked down. It didn't matter. He saw a pair of eyes glaring at them, shining brightly in the darkness.

Gu Nanyu pushed Xiao Xingwan behind him, pulled out the Longquan Sword, and pointed it at the eyes, but there was no reaction from the eyes for a while.

Gu Nanyu frowned and realized something was wrong. He leaned forward and breathed a sigh of relief. The eyes were not real water beasts, but a statue in front of a gate.

There is a huge bronze door here, with a picture of hell on earth engraved on it, full of the horrors of the world, which makes people feel horrified to see it. Sitting at the door were two ferocious-looking bronze water spirit beast statues.

How could there be a door in this deep pool?

Gu Nanyu thought, and suddenly the ground shook even more violently, and larger boulders fell from the sky and fell into the water. Although the impact had been reduced when they hit the bottom of the pool, their situation was still getting more and more dangerous. .

Gu Nanyu decided to go in first to avoid danger.

But how to get in? Gu Nanyu thought for a while, took out the talisman given to him by his master, and lightly closed the door, but it didn't move.

Gu Nanyu carefully touched the door with the Longquan Sword and made sure there was no poison on it before touching it.

Different from the bone-chilling coldness of the pool, the door was warm to the touch, as if the whole body was filled with strength.

Gu Nanyu pushed hard, but the door did not move. At this time, Xiao Xingwan also came forward, nodded to Gu Nanyu, and rolled up her sleeves.

The two of them put their hands on the door together.

The door suddenly trembled slightly, like a sword buzzing. It trembled slightly for a while and then slowly opened.

It was effortless for both of them.

After entering, it was a small square courtyard. There was nothing in the courtyard. It was empty. There was only one well. There was a long ladder in the well that led all the way to the top. However, there seemed to be a building covering the water. What it is, I can't see clearly.

But here, there shouldn't be any way for rocks to break in. It's safe for the time being.

Gu Nanyu was thinking about whether to stay here and wait for the earthquake outside to end before returning the same way.