211-215

Chapter 211 Master, at what age can you get married?

After experiencing all these twists and turns, they finally reached Yunjing Mountain and stood in front of the gate with their swords. Tian Wan'er said goodbye to everyone, saying that she would take Beitang Ye to visit Lingxiao Gate first, and then come to see Master Beichuan.

Xiao Xingwan was a little reluctant to let go of her mother and father, and cuddled in Tian Wan'er's arms for a long time: "Then when will you come, mother?"

Tian Wan'er smiled: "Quickly, let's make things clear." Otherwise, if you go in hastily, you might get pricked like a hedgehog.

The mother and daughter were tired of each other for a long time, but Xiao Xingwan still refused to let go of her mother's neck. Beitang Ye next to her almost made her teeth sore.

They say that a daughter is like a little cotton-padded jacket, just kissing her father. Why doesn't it apply to him? She either clings to her mother or to her senior brother. Even the old lady of the Shen family hugs her daughter more than he does.

Beitang Ye had a dark face and said nothing. Xiao Xingwan and Tian Wan'er were tired of it. They turned to look at Beitang Ye, pursed their lips and remained silent for a while, then stretched out their arms.

"Daddy, hug."

Beitangye didn't react. He subconsciously wanted to look back and turned his head (halfway through, he suddenly realized that the girl wanted to be hugged by himself). A smile appeared on his face immediately, and he reached out to hold the little girl in his arms.

Look, look, are you kissing your daughter or your own father?

"Dad, protect mother well, and don't get hurt, otherwise I will punish you." Xiao Xingwan said seriously.

"Okay, daddy promises you."

Beitang Ye held her daughter in his arms and became more and more reluctant to let go. His face was about to burst into laughter, and his image of a holy king was completely gone. In the end, Tian Wan'er forced her to take little Xingwan out of his arms and stuff it into Gu Nanyu's hands. I cried out unwillingly.

When the two of them left with their swords, Beitang Ye was still muttering: "Why don't you just put her on the ground and leave her alone? Why are you sending her into the arms of her senior brother?"

There was no movement after that. His wife must have covered her mouth.

Xiao Xingwan watched her parents go away, then got down from Gu Nanyu's arms, turned around and ran into the yard. She couldn't hold it in any longer. She had been sleeping for so long and she missed her teacher.

Xiao Xingwan ran all the way through the gate, walked around the main hall, passed through the training field and several bamboo forests, and ran all the way to Beichuan Zhenren's residence.

"Master, Master, I'm back——"

Xiao Xingwan shouted and ran into the teacher's yard.

As a result, someone happened to come out of the yard and bumped into her. They both let out an ouch and sat down on the ground.

Xiao Xingwan was hit so hard that she felt dizzy and had stars in her eyes. She covered her head for a long time before she could react.

As a result, the other party yelled at you fiercely: "What are you doing? You spilled all the food I brought to Master!"

When Xiao Xingwan heard it, she realized that it was not the voice of her senior brothers. Moreover, the senior brothers all doted on her and no one would treat her like this.