461-465

Chapter 461 Half Soul Body

Qiongzhi had never seen such a scene before, and she was immediately frightened to death, and her whole body trembled into a ball.

Ziyaojun has obviously seen the big world, and Gu Nanyu obviously has a great connection with the top of the mountains and seas. What kind of connection is this...

Ziyaojun felt that he shouldn't ask her.

If this place was related to Gu Nanyu, he would be considered an intruder and would naturally not be very popular.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know the meaning and I bumped into you." Ziyao Jun apologized, "I will move out of here soon."

Qiongzhi exclaimed: "Master, why are you talking down to this man?"

Ziyaojun scolded her: "Shut up, don't be rude."

Qiongzhi felt aggrieved and closed her mouth.

Ziyaojun took a deep breath, "However, I still want to ask you about the purpose of this trip. If you want us to do it, that's no problem, but if you want to take me with you to the Lingxiao Sect - I'm afraid I won't be able to obey the order. ."

Gu Nanyu glanced at Qiongzhi coldly: "We have to listen to what your good disciple has to say before we can make a decision."

Ziyaojun sighed and turned to look at Qiongzhi: "Are you stupid, kid? After this spiritual power is washed away, how will you repair your chain in the future?"

Qiongzhi cried: "Anyway, I won't let them take the master's position as master. I hate Xingyue and Fairy Xilan."

Ziyao Jun said calmly: "Then you know, I have no plans to leave. I am not interested in the position of the leader."

Qiongzhi was so shocked by Ziyaojun's words that she finally spoke: "Well, when you said you would come, did you lie to me?"

Ziyao Junyan: "Yes, you refused to let me leave until death, so I had to lie to you. I'm sorry."

Qiongzhi burst into tears without any image, but as she cried, she suddenly jumped up and rushed towards the pale-skinned little girl next to Ziyaojun.

A bright light flashed in her hand, and the sword appeared in her palm.

Then the sword penetrated the little girl's body.

Fang Xiaobei: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Killing me!!!"

Xingwan was stunned for a moment at first, but soon she noticed something strange.

There was no expression of pain or fear on the little girl's face. Instead, she was calm. Her pair of dark eyes were staring at the little stars and she was grinning.

And there was no blood at all from her penetrating wound.

The sword seemed to have passed through a rag doll.

Qiongzhi was stunned.

Gu Nanyu subconsciously covered Xiao Xingchen's eyes.

Little Xingchen said: "Brother, I'm not afraid of you."

Fang Xiaobei was startled: "You call me brother so soon."

Little Xingchen licked her lips.

It seems that I miss the taste of fried cakes.

Fang Xiaobei: What, you were bribed? ...I always feel like I saw [Junior Sister's] shadow...is it an illusion?

Although the little girl here didn't have any big reaction, Ziyaojun's expression changed drastically and he hit Qiongzhi hard on the shoulder.