116-120

Chapter 116 Sadomasochism

The look of his dead child seemed to appear in Xiao Ji's eyes, and he yelled crazily: "That's right, if humans kill my children, I will kill their children!"

The little beggar said: "Okay, then you can kill us, but can you set up a monument for me when you bury me? What if my mother-in-law comes to find me one day and she can't find it?"

Xiao Qi was stunned.

"Your mother-in-law won't come looking for you! Otherwise, she won't leave you in a ruined temple and become beggars!"

The little beggar shook his head: "My mother-in-law is the person who loves me the most in the world. She had her reasons for leaving me behind. I believe her."

Xiao Yi felt sad for a while and didn't want to listen anymore. She raised her hand high and wanted to use magic to deal with this helpless child.

But when it came time to take action, she looked at the clear eyes of the little beggar and thought of her own child. In the end, she still couldn't take action.

Not only was she unable to do it, she also raised these children.

Not only did she raise them, but she also raised more and more children. She raised all the children in the area who were not loved and loved by others.

Not only did she raise more and more, she also raised better and better.

The rabbit hole in front of the house has been tidied up and turned into a natural children's paradise. Xiao Qi spends time with the children every day.

They are both happy because they need each other.

The only thing that scared her was the Holy Lord Beitang who lived in the deepest part of the cave.

What did he want those two little kids to do?

And those people who arrested me just now, what on earth are they going to do?

In the dark room, the floor was covered with gorgeous silk, and huge night beads hung on the walls, which were covered with gauze and emitted a hazy light.

Tian Wan'er had already changed into a set of comfortable pajamas, curled up on the silk quilt, her eyes were confused. Next to her, Beitang Ye was watching over her quietly. Her long black hair was scattered like silk on the bed, and Tian Wan'er reached out to grab it.

"Your hair is so nice." Tian Wan'er's misty face showed a child-like smile, "Aye, I like your hair best."

When Beitang Ye heard this, his heart ached. He remembered that when Tian Wan'er broke up with him, he cut off a strand of his hair with a sword. The attack was so severe that all the previous kindness was gone.

After Tian Wan'er broke up with him and left decisively, he searched everywhere like crazy. He traveled all over the world for several times and finally found her in the woods near Tianshui Village. When Tian Wan'er saw him, she resisted like crazy. During the fight between the two, he accidentally slapped her in the face, lightly, without using any spiritual power at all. Unexpectedly, Tian Wan'er spit out a mouthful of blood and fainted. .

He went to check in panic, only to find that Tian Wan'er's body had no spiritual power at all.

Her spiritual veins have been destroyed, but he doesn't know who did it.

He brought Tian Wan'er back to the Demon Realm, but Tian Waner's mental state became extremely bad after she woke up. She would sometimes remember the fact that the two had broken up, and would desperately try to retaliate against him. The Demon Realm used all its methods, but there were some At that time, she seemed to have completely forgotten that memory, which was as beautiful and clean as when the two people first met.