266-270

Chapter 266 Senior sister, how can you be rude to me?

The young man's arms were filled with the coldness of water vapor, and there was also a pleasant and refreshing aroma.

His whole body seemed to be cold, and Xiao Xingwan couldn't help but tremble in his arms.

She subconsciously broke away from Shao's arms and took a few steps back. Yuan Shao came forward again and took her in his arms.

Then Shao Yi awkwardly said two words: "Don't be afraid."

Xiaoxingwan stopped moving.

After a while, she also gently raised her hand, took the young man's slender waist into her arms, and the two hugged quietly.

She actually didn't feel anything was wrong, but felt at ease.

Moreover, how could a man have such a thin waist... Xiao Xingwan's mind was filled with such strange thoughts.

Later, Xiao Xingwan often ran to the river, and Xiao Heilong often waited for her there. Sometimes they would sit together quietly for a long time without talking.

Sometimes Xiao Xingwan also asks: "Who are you and where are you from?"

Then they will also ask: "Are you Senior Brother Nanyu? Are you Xiao Hei?"

Shaoji didn't answer, but just looked at Xiaoxingwan quietly. Xiaoxingwan also sighed, how could he meet senior brother Nanzhi in his dream? He was going through a tribulation of inner demons...

She said nothing more and just touched his head.

All of this is just an illusion created by my mother. Nothing is surprising. Just wait for the opportunity to break the illusion.

Until one day, everything changed.

A young immortal king who claimed to be Xiao Xingwan's junior brother came to the Shen family and brought many precious gifts as a sign of coming to visit his senior sister.

The immortal king's name is Chen Yifan, and he is really Xiao Xingwan's junior brother, but Xiao Xingwan has no special impression of him. Seeing that Chen Yifan had brought so many gifts, the Shen family treated him very politely. They even went to buy food and drinks themselves and asked Xiao Xingwan to accompany him around Tianshui Village.

Chen Yifan told Xiao Xingwan that there was a demon in Tianshui Village, and it was very unusual, so he had to catch that demon.

Xiao Xingwan thought about the little black dragon and hurriedly said that the demon was not a bad demon to reassure her junior brother.

Chen Yifan said that even if there is no bad intention for the time being, there is no guarantee that it will happen in the future. In order to persuade Chen Yifan, Xiao Xingwan planned to let him meet the little black dragon.

But she was extra cautious: "I'm afraid you might scare him by suddenly appearing, so I have to tell him first."

Chen Yifan politely said: "It should be."

So Xiao Xingwan took advantage of the night when everyone was asleep, and secretly came to the river again, calling out the little black dragon. The little black dragon had grown up a little, and it looked like something between Shao and Qing. He looks extraordinary and handsome, without any sense of being strange at all. Instead, he is surrounded by a fairy aura.

When Xiao Xingwan saw the little black dragon coming out, she walked over happily, but saw that the little black dragon, who had always been close to her, did not rush to hug her as usual, but took a step back with wary eyes.