121-125

Chapter 121 Here Comes Another Group of Young Men

She changed the jade pendant from a waist pendant to one worn around her neck. Wearing it on her neck and hiding it in her clothes was much safer than wearing it around her body.

"So beautiful." Xiao Xingwan said.

Grandma Shen nodded and carefully put the jade pendant around Xiao Xingwan's neck.

"Is this for me?" Xiao Xingwan lowered his head and touched it. Suddenly he felt that the jade pendant was warm and made her feel safe when wearing it. "It's expensive, right?"

"No, it...was left to you by your parents." Grandma Shen said, her nose sore.

When the children grow up, let them make their own decisions about the future. Adults can no longer interfere. Grandma Shen turned to look at Gu Nanyu outside the door.

If it were him, he would protect Xingwan well.

Xingwan, on the other hand, was still stroking the jade pendant with curiosity on his face, not noticing the faint light flashing from the jade pendant.

Tian Wan'er, who was sleeping in the cave, sat up suddenly and murmured.

"My daughter...has been found..."

Xiao Yi, who was standing guard next to her, thought of Shengjun's instructions before she left. If Tian Wan'er woke up, let her sleep a little longer. She hesitated for a long time, and then sprayed her with another puff of cigarette smoke. Tian Wan'er fainted again, and she couldn't. Save personnel.

Just as Gu Nanyu and Xiao Xingwan left, Aying and Ayi came to the door. At this time, Grandma Shen had already returned to the house, leaving Shen Hongyu reluctantly sweeping the yard.

After scanning, he saw two young men dressed in black and with cold expressions standing outside the door, staring at him intently.

At first, Shen Hong looked at it, not interested, and continued to sweep her own floor.

I was sweeping and sweeping, and I felt something was wrong. I threw the broom in my hand and turned around to look.

The two young men had red lips and bright teeth, and both of them were good-looking.

Shen Hong felt dizzy. What happened to Tianshui Village today? Beautiful boys come one after another. Is this the year of her love life and she is getting married? ?

Shen Hong's face was crimson, and while she was sweeping the floor, she secretly ignored the people outside. Her heart was beating fast. She couldn't help but cover her chest and stood there motionless.

And her appearance of a young girl with a spring in her arms doesn't look like a young girl with a spring in her eyes to others.

The two people outside looked at the village girl inside who was sweeping the floor. It was obvious that something was wrong. She did not sweep the floor seriously at all. From time to time, she turned to peek at the two of them. Her breathing was rapid, her face was reddish, and she stood there holding her chest.

Obviously nervous!

There is something wrong with this woman!

Thinking of this, Ah Ying and Ah Yi pushed the door directly in, grabbed Shen Hong's wrist and dragged her into the room. Before Shen Hong could realize what was going on, she resisted and shouted: "Hey, hey, let me hold the Put down the broom!"

Why are these two young men so impatient... Shen Hong thought, covering her face shyly.

Ah Ying pulled Shen Hong into the house and guarded her. Ah Yi walked around the yard. There seemed to be the aura of that girl here, but it was very light.