381-385

Chapter 381 When I get back, I'll cook lean meat porridge for you.

Early the next morning, Xiao Xingwan got up energetically. After washing up, he opened the door and saw Gu Nanyu practicing swordsmanship in the courtyard.

Her long hair is tied up casually, her white shirt is flowing, and her sword skills are fierce. The sky is full of ripples, like a beautiful picture scroll.

Xiao Xingwan pushed the door open and went out to take a look. The two looked at each other. Gu Nanyu smiled slightly, put away the Longquan Sword, walked up to Xiao Xingwan, and gently opened his palms.

There is a small buzzard inside.

"Here you go, I just left it behind."

Xiao Xingwan was very happy and took it and held it in her hands.

Gu Nanyu saw that Xiaoxing only had a silver hairpin inlaid with white jade in her evening hair. The white dead butterfly with gold powder in her hair was just a ready-made decoration. Although the whole thing looked Elegant, but too simple.

So she picked up the hair in Xiao Xingwan's hand and gently tucked it away from her hair.

There was a little more pink color in the hair, and little dumpling's face suddenly became more charming and charming.

"Xingwan..." Gu Nanyu wanted to praise her for her good looks, but she felt that the child was older and such praise was a bit frivolous, so she shut up.

As a result, the little dumpling in front of him asked with a smile: "Does it look good? Senior Brother Nan Yu."

Gu Nanyu nodded slightly and turned his head away.

Just when Xiao Xingwan was about to speak, Fang Xiaobei also got up, yawned and pushed the door open. He saw two people standing under the tree talking, so he called them.

"Junior sister, senior brother, shall we go to Yun Nuan Pavilion? The seniors from the Piao Miao Sect will be here later."

Gu Nanyu responded, turned around and left. Xiaoxingwan came behind him and said, "Senior Brother Nanyu, I want to eat the lean meat porridge you made.

Gu Nanyu felt that it was getting late, so he comforted him: "It's a little late now. When I get back, I'll do it for you every day."

Xiao Xingwan thought about it and decided that it would be more cost-effective to eat every day, so she nodded happily.

Several people went to Yunnuan Pavilion for dinner together.

Soon, people from the Lingxiao Sect also arrived. It was Ruan Han, the master of Yingyao Peak. She stood neatly in the living room with twenty female disciples who were obviously profound in cultivation.

When Tian Wan'er saw Ruan Han, both of them were filled with emotion.

"Senior sister, you are much better."

"Everything in the past is my people's shame. I must let Beitang Lin return."

Tian Wan'er nodded, with tears in her smile: "I have no regrets in being able to see my senior sister's heroic appearance again."

"You like watching it so much? I'll watch it for you every day from now on." Ruan Han joked and turned to wave to Xiao Xingwan.

"Xing'er, come here."

"Hello Aunt Ruan." Xiao Xingwan stepped forward and bowed politely.

"Good boy, this is for you." Ruan Han said, throwing a bulging purse into Xiao Xingwan's arms.