416-420

Chapter 416 Why is that man here?

Gu Nanyu's method was used several times, but it still had no effect. Beitang Ye felt a little anxious. At this time, Gu Nanyu put his hand on his head.

A slightly cool spiritual energy slowly seeped down from the top of his head, slowly guiding the restless spiritual energy in Beitang Ye's body.

After a while, he raised his head again and felt that the eyes in front of him had returned to normal size.

He changed back.

He stood up and was about to block the old man from talking to his daughter when his face suddenly changed and he hurriedly touched himself.

Fortunately, I still have my clothes...Why are they different from what I was wearing then?

Gu Nanyu, who was standing next to him, said softly: "Senior, those are not real clothes. I used magic to change them for you. If you have a chance later, you still have to wear them yourself."

Beitang was so embarrassed that he couldn't care less. Anyway, he wouldn't be embarrassed now, so he had to save his daughter first!

However, this guy Gu Nanyu is pretty cool.

At least it's better than that bird.

Well, let's give him some points.

Afterwards, Beitangye adjusted his clothes and regained his noble appearance. He slowly walked over and stood in front of Old Pluto and Xiao Xingwan.

"Your Excellency, keep your word and don't touch my daughter."

Beitang Ye said coldly.

The old Pluto showed a humble smile on his face, but his eyes were full of contempt: "You are just one of the fathers of my family Qingzhen when he was reincarnated."

Beitang Ye was not to be outdone: "Then you have only been her father for one life?"

Old Pluto: ...That seems to be true. After Wei Qingzhen was reincarnated, she had many fathers, and he was only one of her fathers.

Xiao Xingwan also helped: "Yes, I only have one father."

After hearing this, Old Pluto smiled back: "I, Qing Zhen, am a good child and know how to honor my father."

After saying that, he turned to Beitang Ye and Tian Wan'er and said, "Qingzhen is so affectionate and loyal to the two of you. I think you two have treated her well, so I must thank you both deeply."

After saying that, he turned around and motioned for several people to get on the boat.

"In my underworld, there are delicacies, fine wines, beautiful scenery and wonders. I want you to go on a tour with me to show your friendship as a landowner."

Beitangye sneered: "We mortals have gone to the underworld, are we afraid we can't come out again?"

The old Pluto's smile did not diminish: "What does it matter? It will come sooner or later. What does it matter if it comes one day earlier or one day later?"

After saying that, with a wave of his hand, a dozen young men in black came forward to pull him away.

"Guys, please let us go."

Old Pluto smiled and said: "I forgot to introduce them. These are your brothers, Qing Zhen. I'm afraid you don't remember them now."

Xiao Xingwan said: "I don't have a brother."

After a pause, he said, "Yes, I want a younger brother."

Tian Wan'er and Beitang Ye next to them: .........