261-265

Chapter 261 He doesn't want to talk about it, so I won't ask

Fang Xiaobei was overjoyed with his progress and wished he could hug Ling Hua, his sword, and kiss him a few times.

Beitang Ye nodded: "Great progress."

Xiao Xingwan was very happy: "Senior Brother Xiao Bei, it's great."

Fang Xiaobei was very proud: "It mainly depends on talent."

Gu Nanyu said calmly: "From what you said, it doesn't seem like you are the one who practices breaking bricks in your room until midnight every day?"

Fang Xiaobei: "...how do you know..."

Gu Nanyu: "Before you finish chopping, no one in the whole yard will be able to sleep."

Just as I closed my eyes, there was a bang, just as I closed my eyes, there was a bang, I closed my eyes again, click, click, and closed my eyes again, I heard Fang Xiaobei cheering: 'It's broken! I'm so awesome! Hardworking and awesome! '.

Everyone: ...This long night...I really want to sleep...I can't sleep...

Why should we move together and let him live alone?

In this way, Fang Xiaobei finally managed to catch up with the progress, and Gu Nanyu also reached the final moment of breakthrough.

Although Beitang Ye was unhappy with Gu Nanyu hanging around in front of Xiao Xingwan every day, forming pills was a serious matter and should not be taken lightly, so he still gave him some careful instructions.

"Don't go too far in your chain repair today. Be a little more restrained. Your master and I will help you form the elixir in the future. Keep your mind clear these few days to avoid damaging things."

Xiao Xingwan said: "Dad, does it feel amazing to form a pill?"

Beitang Ye smiled and said: "This is the first threshold for chain repair. Once you cross it, the rest will be much smoother."

Fang Xiaobei asked: "What if I can't cross the bridge?"

Xiaoxingwan said: "Senior Brother Xiaobei, hurry up, bah bah bah."

Fang Xiaobei groaned: "What bah bah bah?"

Xiao Xingwan said: "Spit out the unlucky words you just said, bah bah bah."

Beitang Ye also said: "If the elixir formation in the South is not going well, maybe you - you can just build the foundation and wait."

Fang Xiaobei: ...Aren't you talking about senior brother? Why are you suddenly attacking me personally?

Beitang said at night: "The year-end assessment is coming soon. If you pass the exam, you can go home to celebrate the New Year. If you can't form pills, you should go home at least."

Fang Xiaobei felt aggrieved: "Senior Beitang, your expectations for me are too low."

Xiao Xingwan said: "Dad, where will we celebrate the New Year?"

Beitangye said: "You can celebrate the New Year wherever you want."

Xiao Xingwan smiled: "Of course I'm in Yunjing Mountain, my father and mother will accompany me."

Beitangye nodded: "Then let's go to Yunjing Mountain."

Fang Xiaobei here asked Gu Nanyu: "Senior Brother, are you going home? It seems that I only saw you once in 2000 and never came back again."

Gu Nanyu said calmly: "I won't reply."

Fang Xiaobei said: "Ah...don't you even miss your family?"

"I have no family."