36-40

Chapter 36 Back Mountain Poachers

After a class, Xiao xingwan stretched out. She hadn't been in class for a long time and was a little tired after sitting for a long time.

Xiao xingwan took a rest in the evening, looked at the people around her, got up and left, found a small corner outside, revealed that she was wearing a peach blossom bracelet, and entered the spiritual spring space.

When she first entered, Xiao Xingwan was a little confused. She thought she had come to the wrong place. This place was no longer the small space before, but had become very spacious and beautiful.

A set of courtyard houses appeared in the space. The yard was very large, and the surrounding houses were also very large. There were fields in the yard, and they were filled with plants brought by Xiao xingwan from the top of the mountains and seas, and they were growing very well.

Xiao Xingwan came over to take a look curiously, and found that the red wax fruits here were big and round. They actually grew much better than the red wax fruits at the top of the mountains and seas, and the fruits were twice as big.

The Lingquan has also turned into a real stream, gurgling through the entrance of the courtyard, with peach blossom petals floating on the water.

Her spirit spring space is so beautiful.

Xiao Xingwan looked at this beautiful courtyard and the world, and felt a sense of accomplishment. Although the world outside the courtyard was still wrapped in a thin mist, it was no longer stuffy here and made people feel very comfortable.

The only disadvantage is that you can't see them as soon as you come in.

"maomao, maomao——" Xiao Xingwan shouted, and soon the door of the courtyard opened. The first thing that rushed out was the meowing kitten and rabbit, and then the colorful sparrow, and two small spiritual beasts surrounded Xiao Xing. I walked around in the evening, looking very excited.

maomao was the last one to come out of the house and came to Xiao Xingwan with an awkward look on her face.

"Look...my house is not bad, isn't it?" Although it sounded modest, Xiao Xingwan still felt the pride that was suppressing her heart.

You are finally a man with a house and a family. What a proud thing!

Xiao Xingwan was also very happy: "It's become so beautiful here."

He raised his tail and said, "Of course."

Then he gave Xiao Xingwan a small box. The box was made of wood, and the carvings on it were a bit rough. It looked like it was carved by hand. Who carved it? It must be 任任.

This was a gift carefully prepared for her, and Xiao Xingwan opened it happily.

There was a small lantern the size of a luminous pearl inside. It was pitch black and particularly delicate. Xiaoxing recognized at night that it was made of sunflower leaves. It looked pitch black during the day and became colorful at night. Light, this is what she found from the top of the mountains and seas.

I specially used these as gifts for her.

Xiao Xingwan was so moved that she carefully put the box away and hugged him.

"I like it so much, I like it so much."

He was also very happy, but he still suppressed his inner joy, wagging his tail and saying harshly: "Oh, I just made it for fun by myself, and I thought it was pretty good, so I gave it to you."

Xiao Xingwan was very happy. After hugging her baby, she hugged the kitten and rabbit, and a group of little dumplings played together.

Here, Gu Nanyu was flipping through the contents of Tianxue in class, and saw the paper crane he was folding hurriedly flying in from outside, and Gu Nanyu's face kept shaking.