201-205

Chapter 201 Do you like me?

Shen Hong cried again: "What kind of medicine, I don't know, it's you, it's you, Xiaobei Xianjun, you asked me to wait for you in your room, but I drank the tea you gave me, and then - —"

Shen Hong started to cry again. She hoped in her heart that everyone would believe her words, even though she knew it was impossible.

A disappointed smile appeared on Fang Xiaobei's face.

"Miss Shen Hong, you were going to give medicine to Senior Brother, but Senior Brother didn't drink your soup. I drank it, and you wanted to take me back to my room. Senior Brother discovered something was wrong and took me away to the suburbs. I spent most of the night in the lake to get rid of the medicine."

"Do you still want to quibble?"

Shen Hong lowered her head silently and began to cry desperately.

Fang Xiaobei shook his head in despair, lowered his head and stopped talking. His pale lips trembled slightly, as if his whole body was controlled by anger and sadness.

Gu Nanyu's heart ached and he went up and kicked Shen Hong down. He said coldly: "I never hit women. This is the first time."

Shen Hong fell to the ground and screamed like a slaughtered pig. She wanted to hide behind Grandma Shen, but Grandma Shen avoided her with a face full of disappointment.

Shen Hong cried until she almost fainted, but no one paid attention to her. She seemed to be abandoned by the whole world.

"Tell me." Gu Nanyu said softly and pulled out the Longquan Sword, "Or maybe I'll cut off your fingers one by one until you tell the truth?"

After speaking, a silver light flashed, and a blood stain appeared on Shen Hong's finger.

Shen Hong screamed and knelt on the ground and kowtowed repeatedly.

"Xianjun, Xianjun, please forgive me, it's my fault, it's my fault, I love you, but you have been ignoring me! So I had to buy some medicine, thinking that at night, at night - this medicine is for you He refused to drink it, but Immortal Xiaobei drank it! He was taken away by you as soon as he drank the medicine! I was afraid that you would trace me, so I drank the medicine myself, and the result, the result—"

Gu Nanyu was shocked...

He couldn't figure it out. Is this medicine for him?

Doesn't Shen Hong like to pester Xiaobei? What does it have to do with him? ? ?

He spoke after a while: "You drugged me? Because you like me?"

Shen Hong covered her face and said nothing, just nodded.

Gu Nanyu asked: "Then why didn't you tell me?"

Shen Hong thought to herself, I really want to tell you that you threw me over your shoulder.

Gu Nanyu was still confused. He always thought that the person Shen Hong liked was Fang Xiaobei. But in the end, why was it him? ?

Grandma Shen closed her eyes in despair, the speculation in her heart became reality, and the last bit of love she had for Shen Hong was gone.

She turned around coldly and entered Shen Hong's room. After a while, she came out with a baggage and threw it hard on Shen Hong's face.

"We in the Shen family don't have a woman as embarrassing as you, get out!"

Shen Hong was really scared now. She rolled on the ground and threw herself at Grandma Shen's feet, howling at the top of her lungs: "Grandma, Grandma, you can't just ignore me. I  will definitely change!"