156-160

Chapter 156 Sister and brother turn against each other

Beitang Ye sneered, pushed open the door and came in. He saw Beitang Lin kneeling on the ground, his back was covered with blood from the whip, while Beitang Qin was lying beside the bed coughing, obviously being beaten by Beitang Lin. Very angry.

Beitang Qin was startled by his son's sudden appearance, his face full of panic: "Ah, Aye... have you heard this?"

A cold smile appeared at the corner of Beitangye's mouth: "I heard it, but I didn't think about it. One of the people closest to me harmed me, and the other hid it from me. I'm really flattered."

Beitang Lin also smiled sweetly: "You don't have to be so sinister. If father hadn't stopped me, I'm afraid you wouldn't have been able to sit on the throne of the Holy King for long. I gave this position to you."

Beitang Ye's eyes turned cold: "Then I still have to thank you?"

Beitang Lin stood up and straightened her clothes, with a calm expression, as if the wound on her back did not affect her at all.

"Didn't it just mean that a few people died? My good brother, don't worry about it anymore. Instead, find some beautiful young men for your sister to send over. Just pretend this never happened and you will still be your saint king. , I will still be my queen."

Beitang Lin said as he walked out, but was stopped by Beitang Ye.

Beitang Ye's body was filled with murderous aura. Beitang Lin immediately sensed the danger and grabbed the whip from Beitang Qin's hand to protect himself.

The two of them were fighting together for an instant, and two black shadows quickly passed through the room, and the surrounding porcelain tables and chairs couldn't bear the strong murderous aura and became shattered.

Next to him, Mr. Beitang Qin burst into tears. He had endured it for so many years and just hoped that everything would be fine.

In the end, after going round and round, the two siblings finally got to this point.

The two black shadows were entangled for a while, and suddenly Beitang Lin let out a muffled groan, and took a few steps back, clutching her chest and looking pale.

She has been the leader of the demon clan since she was a child, and no one has ever defeated her. Beitang Ye also lost to her many times when she was young, so she underestimated this younger brother.

If so, she was no match at all.

Beitang Ye didn't intend to hold back on her at all. He directly pulled out his long sword and killed Beitang Ling. The tip of the sword went straight to Beitang Ling's throat.

Beitang Lin rolled his eyes and uttered a sentence.

"Tian Wan'er's senior sister is not dead yet."

This sentence successfully blocked Beitang Ye's offensive, and he stopped. Tian Wan'er next to her also had a look of astonishment on her face.

"You said my senior sister is not dead! Where is she?!"

Beitang Lin continued: "I can bring her to you because I want the position of Holy King."

"Yes." Beitang Ye answered decisively without any hesitation.

Beitang Lin smiled sweetly: "Then I will bring the person to you right now."

After that, she turned around and left.

Beitang ye shouted: "Aying."

In the darkness, a young man wearing black clothing appeared and knelt on one knee.