306-310

Chapter 306 What kind of crap are you wearing on your feet?

"Senior sister, where are you going? Let's go together?"

Xiao Xingwan said: "Brother Yin Piao, Junior Brother Yuanbao, you are so good."

Jin Yuanbao smiled so much that his white teeth were exposed: "Isn't that right? I am the most suitable person to be a junior brother. Senior sister, I guarantee your satisfaction."

Xiao Xingwan didn't think so: "I have a junior brother who is very funny and cute. You may not be more suitable than him."

Jin Yuanbao was alert: "How old is he and what does look like? is he married?"

Xiao Xingwan said: "Why do you ask, do you want to marry my junior brother?"

Jin Yuanbao: ...No, senior sister, you are afraid you may have some misunderstanding about me.

Just as Jin Yuanbao was about to speak, he saw Gu Nanyu coming with a sword not far away. His white shirt was fluttering, his expression was indifferent, and he was filled with a compelling fairy aura from head to toe.

Jin Yuanbao thought to himself that the Immortal Lord Gu Nanyu was quite capable of showing off.

Xiao Xingwan was still talking to Jin Yuanbao, but when she turned around and saw Gu Nanyu coming, she ran directly to Gu Nanyu's side.

"Senior Brother Nan Yu, Senior Brother Nan Yu, you have caught up with me."

Gu Nanyu scraped Xiao Xingwan's nose affectionately: "I thought you had gone somewhere, why did you come to see the master?"

Xiao Xingwan said: "I want to see my junior brothers and junior sisters."

Gu Nanyu's eyes glanced at Jin Yuanbao and Chun Xing next to him, and said calmly: "Just one look is enough. Let's go, it's time to learn."

Jin Yuanbao was very unhappy, but since the other party was his savior, he could only keep silent.

But Chun Xing next to him spoke. Chun Xing's face turned red and she shyly asked Gu Nanyu: "Um, um, senior brother, I don't know where I live,  can you take me there?"

Gu Nanyu: "No time."

Chun Xing was embarrassed, she didn't expect this senior brother to be so difficult to get along with, but looking at Gu Nanyu's face, Chun Xing felt blushing and her heartbeat was beating again.

Chun Xing Youyan: "Then when are you free, senior brother, I can wait for you. You take me with you first, and when you are done, you can take me to Taoyuanzhai."

The arrangements are clear.

Gu Nanyu ignored Chunxing and turned around to leave.

Chun Xing was very unhappy: "What about senior brother? Why are you so rude?"

Jin Yuanbao thought, even though they said they were no longer available, you are still pestering me. It doesn't seem like they are ungrateful.

Chun Xing said: "You know nothing."

Jin Yuanbao: "Hey, why are you scolding people? I don't hit women, but I don't feel afraid to quarrel with women. I have made aunts in the vegetable market in our town cry. You girls, all of them, want to challenge me. But you have to think clearly!"

Chun Xing: ...After hearing this threat, I really didn't dare to open my mouth...

Jin Yuanbao said: "Hurry up, stop inking, and go back to where you live."

Chun Xing didn't want to leave: "I'll wait for my senior brother to come and take me there."

Jin Yuanbao said: "You are so confused. When we left just now, didn't Master send someone to follow us? He just wanted to take us to our residence. Why didn't you follow us?"