361-365

Chapter 361 Wild man, get out of here

Fang Xiaobei took a breath of cold air and shouted inside: "Brother, you heard wrong!"

Wen Xi's echoing voice came from the room: "Yes, I heard wrong."

Then I heard a bang inside, the sound of something falling to the ground and breaking, and then the door was pushed open.

Gu Nanyu stood at the door with a cold face. He looked at Xiao Xingwan quietly. Except that his face looked paler, he couldn't tell that he was poisoned.

Wen Xi followed behind him, covering the lower half of his face with his fan. He didn't dare to say a word, and kept gesticulating sideways towards Xiao Xingwan.

Go quickly, go quickly.

Xiao Xingwan said: "Senior brother Wen Xi, why are you waving your hands back and forth?"

Wen Xi: ...Junior sister, you are so smart these days, did you forget to take your brain with you when you go out the next day?

Xiao Xingwan rushed over to Gu Nanyu with a smile on her face, hugged Gu Nanyu's waist, raised her head and said coquettishly: "Senior Brother Nanyu, are you awake? Don't you feel uncomfortable? Can you just lie down in the room?"

Fang Xiaobei trembled and pulled Wen Xi: "Second senior brother...will junior sister be beaten..."

Wen Xi looked uncertain: "It shouldn't be...beat him in public..."

The two of them silently moved closer, thinking that if Gu Nanyu made a move, they would hug him one by one.

As a result, Gu Nanyu didn't move, and the two of them didn't dare to move. They just stood there in the posture of sprinting for 100 meters.

Xiaoxing didn't hear Gu Nanyu's response for a long time, so he raised his head and asked, "Senior Brother Nan?"

Gu Nanyu didn't say anything, didn't look at Xiao Xingwan, and let her hold him with a straight face.

When Xiaoxingwan saw that Gu Nanyu was silent, he took a step back and looked at Gu Nanyu's face: "Senior Brother Nanyu, you are silent. Do you have a sore throat?"

Without saying a word, Gu Nanyu turned around and slammed the door and entered the house.

Xiao Xingwan followed him.

Wen Xi and Fang Xiaobei were about to follow, but as soon as they reached the door, the door slammed shut, almost hitting Fang Xiaobei's nose.

If I push the door again, it won't move.

Fang Xiaobei leaned against the door and listened, but heard nothing.

Fang Xiaobei asked: "Master, what should I do?"

Master Beichuan said: "Let's go and have tea in the hall."

Fang Xiaobei:? ? ? ? ? ? do not care? What if junior sister gets beaten? Are you still the good master who loves his disciples?

In the end, everyone followed Beichuan Zhenren.

Jin Yufeng and Gao Jingling walked the fastest and were very happy.

Unexpectedly, I was served hot tea as soon as I entered the door, which calmed my shock. The Piaomiao sect are all good people. They are all good people.

The group of people cheered and walked away for most of the time, leaving Liuran standing silently at the door, motionless, looking at the door so seriously.

In the study.

Xiao Xingwan followed Gu Nanyu into the house. Gu Nanyu walked straight to the desk and stood with his back to Xiao Xingwan without saying a word.