486-488 (End)

Chapter 486 If you die, I will never live alone

When the two came to the nine-story tower together, it was already late at night. People were still coming and going on the street, but it was very quiet in front of the tower.

They entered the nine-story tower. There were many people on the first three floors, and the things on display were all dazzling, each one more dazzling than the last.

It's just that there seems to be a strange smell in this tower. It's not unpleasant, and it's even a bit familiar, but Xingwan can't remember where he's smelled it.

While Xingwan was hesitating, Gu Nanyu spoke up: "Why are you so dazed?"

Xingwan came back to his senses: "It's okay, let's do it."

The two of them were sleeping in the nine-story tower.

Many cultivation disciples in the first three floors are choosing things and don't have the courage to go above the third floor, so they try their luck here.

This third floor is not without good things. Some treasures look quite expensive. Many cultivators just finish buying things here.

Xingwan looked at those things and thought they were quite beautiful.

"Senior Brother Nanyu, let's go take a look."

Xingwan pulled Gu Nanyu and squeezed into the crowd. A group of people were looking at a pearl bracelet. The bracelet was made of black pearls. The beads were round and emitted a soft light.

"Senior Brother Nanyu, this thing is quite good, isn't it considered a treasure?"

Xingwan was a little curious.

Gu Nanyu was also a little confused. He took a quick look at the things around him. They were all gold and silver in different colors, but very tacky. Only this bracelet looked dignified.

Gu Nanyu said to the man, "Excuse me, can you take out this bracelet and have a look?"

Na Tan was wearing a mask and said nothing. He just nodded and reached for it.

But he moves very slowly, like an old man.

Gu Nanyu felt something was wrong.

Xingwan was also startled for a moment, she felt that this person was a bit familiar.

Take a closer look: "Ah, little brother Qinghe?"

The man trembled and raised his head to look at Xingwan.

The movements are nothing like those of an elderly person.

Then why is he so slow to pick up things?

Xingwan felt something was wrong.

She grabbed Gu Nanyu and took two steps back.

As a result, Qinghe said: "Why don't you go and see Miss Ning?"

Xingwan hesitated: "What do you mean?"

Qinghe said: "She took the charm I gave her to the ninth floor and hasn't come down for a long time. I, I'm selling things here and waiting for her."

Xingwan's expression changed: "Is she alone?"

Qinghe said: "Yeah, I can't stop it. Those charms of mine are all lies."

Xingwan slapped Qinghe hard: "Can't you stop her or follow her up?"

Qinghe grimaced: "How dare I."

"Then tell him there's something wrong with your spell!"