46-50

Chapter 46 I'll beat you with a black sack

Gu Nanyu and Xiao Xingwan couldn't walk around the market anymore after all this fussing, so Gu Nanyu continued to take Xiao Xingwan to buy clothes. They came to Butterfly Xuan, the largest ready-made clothing store in the town. The clothes here were the most fashionable in the town.

As soon as Gu Nanyu and Xiao Xingwan came in, two people dressed in luxurious clothes, the landlady hurriedly came to greet them.

"Do you two want to choose clothes?"

Gu Nanyu pointed at Xiao Xingwan: "Choose a few pieces for my junior sister."

"Hey, this little girl is so pretty. Come here, there are clothes that suit you." The landlady took Xiao Xingwan inside and showed her the new clothes.

"This Begonia brocade garment made of Yunfei Zhuangyun satin is a new product in our store. Take a look."

When Xiao Xingwan took a look, she saw that the skirt was light pink in color and had pink petals on it, giving it a spring feel.

"Look."

The landlady smiled so hard that she couldn't even see her eyesight: "The young lady is really discerning."

The landlady took out another smoky purple floor-sweeping long skirt. The light color was elegant and elegant. Xiao Xingwan liked it. After choosing a few pieces, Xiao Xingwan felt that she should not choose any more.

"Senior Brother Nanzhi, these are enough. I can wear them for a long time." Xiao Xingwan said, "Aunt Tian will help me change my other clothes."

Gu Nanyu didn't force himself, nodded and said: "嗽."

Xiao Xingwan said: "What about us?"

Gu Nanyu shook his head, then waved, and seven or eight maids behind him came in holding trays. The trays were filled with all kinds of jewelry and earrings, all dazzling and glittering.

"Pick some of this too." Gu Nanyu said, "I'll wait for you."

Xiao Xingwan fell in love with those shiny jewelry as soon as she saw them. These things seemed to be particularly attractive to her, but she felt that she couldn't choose any more because she had already bought enough.

So Xiao Xingwan's head shook like a rattle, but there was a pair of eyes on the rattle that remained motionless, staring at the jewelry in front of her, and it was still shining brightly.

Gu Nanyu: ...this kid... just say you like him if you like him. When did he become so awkward?

Gu Nanyu said calmly: "If you can't choose, then just take them all."

Although some of them are of average quality, you can pick them slowly.

When Xiaoxing heard this, she hurriedly shook her head again, this time much faster than before.

"Senior Brother Nanzhi, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't." It's too much, too expensive, and too wasteful.

"Don't you like it?"

Xiao Xingwan stammered: "I bought too much, and I can't even wear it on my head." How heavy it is. Putting them all on, not to mention whether there is room on the head, the neck can't bear it.

Seeing that Senior Brother Nanzhi was really insisting, Xiao Xingwan stepped forward and took out a pearl hairpin with orchid petals made of pearls and a center decorated with rubies. She had been eyeing that one just now. I just think it's too expensive and I don't want to say it.

Gu Nanyupaid the money and took the things with Xiao Xing Wan Qi. He was not in a hurry. Xiao Xing Wan Qi would grow up soon and he could buy as many clothes as he wanted.