276-280

Chapter 276 The road to cultivating talismans is cut off

Xiaoxing didn't say a few words at night. First, he was stuffed with a bunch of kebabs that were crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. He grabbed them and ate them. After a few bites, he felt the familiar taste.

This is the craftsmanship of Senior Brother Nan Zhi.

Luo Yao, who looks so stinky, definitely doesn't know how to cook. He looks like he has a bad temper and is ready to fry the kitchen when he picks up the pot!

Xiao Xingwan looked at Gu Nanyu longingly in front of her, feeling as if she had a lot to say.

Senior Brother Nanzhi, I have been chasing you so hard in my dream. Is that little black dragon you? That Luo Yao said that he was your previous life. Do you still remember everything in your previous life? You didn't look very likable in your previous life, but I still like you in this life. And the junior brother in the dream actually hit you. Does it hurt you?

Thousands of words condensed into one sentence, Xiao Xingwan said: "Senior Brother Nanzhi, I want another string."

Gu Nanyu handed the grilled meat skewers to Xiao Xingwan again, and specifically told him: "I just woke up, eat less greasy food."

Xiao Xingwan squatted aside and watched Gu Nanyu grilling meat. The meat skewers on the oven were sizzling under the high temperature. The oil dripped down and landed on the charcoal, making a sizzling sound.

"Senior Brother Nanyu, look, the oil has been baked out. It's not greasy at all."

Gu Nanyu was helpless: "That's a lot of oil."

Xiao Xingwan said oh, squatted next to Gu Nanyu and continued to eat. After a while, he asked again: "Senior Brother Nanzhi, have you overcome your inner demons?"

Gu Nanyu nodded.

Xiao Xingwan's eyes immediately lit up: "Well, did you see me in the illusion?"

Gu Nanyu was embarrassed, coughed dryly, shook his head, and continued to grill skewers.

"You didn't see me?" Xiao Xingwan looked surprised, lowered his head and continued to eat the meat skewers, "That shouldn't be the case, I just entered your fantasy world..."

Xiao Xingwan was wondering when she heard someone coming in at the door.

Xiao Xingwan and Gu Nanyu both looked up and saw Chen Yifan coming in with some snacks and porridge in his hands.

Xiaoxingwan:! ! ! ! ! !

Gu Nanyu:........................

The two of them lowered their heads in unison and pretended not to notice. Xiao Xingwan silently moved the oven back a little further away from Chen Yifan.

Chen Yifan was unconscious and still very happy: "Senior sister, you are awake. I think you are hungry, so I went to Yunnuang Pavilion to bring some food."

Xiao Xingwan shook her head like a rattle: "I'm full, I'm full."

Gu Nanyu & Chen Yifan: "You should eat less greasy food."

As soon as Gu Nanyu finished speaking, he realized that he had said the same thing as Chen Yifan. He snorted coldly, turned his head away, and ignored Chen Yifan.

Chen Yifan:? ? ? ? ? Why do you feel that senior brother and senior sister are acting weird today?

Fang Xiaobei looked a little confused from the side. He didn't know what happened to the two senior brothers. He seemed a little afraid of his younger brother. Even the fourth senior brother can't beat the little three-legged cat husband of the younger junior brother. What is there to be afraid of?