81-85

Chapter 81 The junior brothers will do nothing if they have enough to do.

After everyone arrived, Beichuan Zhenre began to announce the groups and tasks.

The difficulty of the task is divided into three levels: S/A/B. The number of people in the team is related to the difficulty.

Everyone can choose tasks individually, form groups freely, and then be assigned and adjusted by Master Beichuan.

Xiao Xingwan had sharp eyes. When he saw a mission near Tianshui Village, he tugged on Gu Nanyu's sleeve anxiously: "Senior Brother Nanyu, can I go there?"

Gu Nanyu took a look and found that the location was Qingwa Town near Tianshui Village. Strange things seemed to be haunting the town. Many young children kept disappearing, and food and money from residents' homes also kept disappearing.

Being near Tianshui Village, it is convenient for Xiaoxing to go home late at night.

But this task is not among the three levels marked by Beichuan Zhenren. It has S++ written on it.

In other words, this task is very difficult.

But Gu Nanyu's face remained calm and his heart did not beat, so he went on to win the most difficult task.

Reason? There is no reason, just if Xiao Xingwan likes it, he will accept it. There is no difficulty level or anything like that.

Fang Xiaobei below took a deep breath, "I'm going to die, I'm going to die, senior brother, you dote on your junior sister so much that you will even die, right?"

Master Beichuan looked approving, but more worried.

"Gu Nanyu, this mission is very difficult. You need to be with someone."

Gu Nanyu didn't say anything, and looked back at Wenxi and Fang Xiaobei. Fang Xiaobei's whole body stiffened, but he finally accepted his fate and walked up step by step. Wenxi pretended not to see him, grabbed his fan and was about to run away. He was caught by Fang Xiaobei.

Let's go together. Don't even think about escaping. You can't escape even if you want to.

Wen Xi started tug-of-war with Fang Xiaobei: "Junior brother, I am also your senior brother. What do you mean by arguing with me like this?"

Fang Xiaobei said: "Have you forgotten the vows we made together?"

Wen Xi shook his head: "No, no, junior brother, when did we make an oath? It's easy for people to misunderstand you when you talk like this!"

Fang Xiaobei said: "We will share weal and woe and never give up honor or disgrace!"

Wen Xi's face turned dark: "That's the ancestral precept when joining the sect! Everyone has recited it, what kind of oath we made together!"

Fang Xiaobei looked serious: "Yes! Everyone has read it, you have read it and so have I, both of us have read it!"

Wen Xi looked at his junior brother Ha with a look of helplessness. He really couldn't say a word. You know he has a crazy mind. You want to talk to him about it, but you don't want to talk to him. I don't know what you can tell him to enlighten his mind.

Finally, Wen Xi gave up the struggle and followed Fang Xiaobei forward dejectedly.

It's not that he said that he couldn't pull this husky brother at all. After all, even huskies can pull a sled!

After Xiao Xingwan witnessed this tug-of-war, she said to Gu Nanyu with a look of enlightenment.

"Senior Brother Nan Yu, it turns out that Senior Brother Xiaobei is stronger than Senior Brother Wenxi."