471-475

Chapter 471 Why are you pinching my waist?

Xingwan hugged little Xingchen and worked hard all day, and finally put him to sleep. Looking at little Xingchen's little face sleeping soundly, Xingwan's heart was full of love as he stayed beside him.

The baby's white and tender meat is tender and tender, with a milky aroma.

I really want to take a bite of his little face.

Thinking like this, Xingwan looked at his brother and almost burst into laughter.

Next to him, Gu Nanyu put down the book in his hand, walked over to Xingwan, and put his hand on her shoulder.

"?"

Xingwan raised his head and met Gu Nanyu's eyes.

Her senior brother's eyes said, Come on, child, let's settle the scores.

Xingwan shivered, pointed at Little Xingchen and stammered: "Senior Brother Nanyu, I, I, I'm sleepy too, I'll sleep with him..."

Gu Nanyu gently put his finger on his lips and lowered his voice: "Shh, don't wake the child."

Xingwan: "Oh!"

Gu Nanyu added: "It's not like you can't wear that dress."

Xingwan's eyes lit up.

"It just needs to change a few things."

Xingwan nodded hurriedly: "Yes, yes, you can change it, you can change it."

Gu Nanyuhooked his fingers at Xingwan, gesturing for her to come out with him.

Xingwan followed Gu Nanyu out.

...

...

Early in the morning, the small kitchen was filled with people.

Gu Nanyu was slowly making porridge, and even made a few side dishes because he was in a good mood.

Xiaobai looked very greedy when he came, and wanted to stay for a few bites, but Chen Yifan pulled him away.

Chen Yifan shouted while talking: "Brother and sister, please feel free to——"

There was no trace of the two of them.

Wen Xi sent a letter saying that he would be back in a few days and would attend the Immortal World Conference together.

So there are still four people in the small kitchen: Gu Nanyu, Xingwan, Fang Xiaobei and Xiao Xingchen.

In front of the small kitchen table, Fang Xiaobei was happily drinking porridge, because Gu Nanyu told him in the morning that he didn't need to move the peach tree, just let Fang Xiaobei move out and sleep for a few days.

Fang Xiaobei was very happy. It was great. He didn't have to bother Xiao Tao anymore. He could just go out and stay for a few days and come back.

Xiao Xingchen was still sitting next to Xingwan, staring at Gu Nanyu with her big eyes.

But after watching her for a day, I found that Gu Nanyu seemed to be particularly talkative today, and he didn't look at his sister all the time.

Little Xingchen was happy and buried herself in the food.

Next to him was Xingwan, whose face was pale, his eye circles were blue, his lips were red and swollen, and his face was in a daze.

She still doesn't understand what happened last night.

I thought I was going back to my room to discuss changing my clothes, but when I entered, Senior Brother Nanyu closed the door.

Then they kissed.