76-80

Chapter 76 Don't go with senior brother next time

Early in the morning, in Yunnuan Pavilion, the breakfast on the table was still rich, but the people in front of the table couldn't eat it.

Yes, the test results will be out on the same day. Although they don't have parents to nag or scold them, it depends on whether they can go down and enjoy themselves for a few days.

The top five from the bottom will also receive a daily cleaning activity of Yunjingshan, a gift package of outdoor cleaning tools~~ free for one month, as long as it is not damaged, there is no need to pay. Surprise or not, happy or not, sprinkle flowers ~~

Xiao Xingwan stood out among the group of senior brothers who couldn't eat enough. Yes, she was the happiest eating.

A group of people who are very hungry but can't eat anything. Seeing people eating food with great appetites makes them feel very complicated.

Little Xingwan didn't realize it. She drank a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge and started to eat the egg pancake. This egg pancake was sprinkled with sesame seeds, chives, and ketchup. It was too delicious.

When Xiao Xingwan was nibbling on the egg pancake like a little squirrel, Qiu Hui couldn't help it anymore.

"Everyone can't eat anymore. Only some people enjoy it, but they don't care about others at all."

Qiu Hui was also very hungry, but she did really well in the exam and must have ranked first, so she really wanted to eat, but no one around her was eating, and she was too embarrassed to eat.

How can one be happy alone when everyone else is unhappy?

In this way, she will naturally hate Xiaoxingwan who eats deliciously.

You don't have any eyesight at all. Don't you know that you share the joys and sorrows with your fellow disciples?

When Xiao Xingwan heard this, she turned around and looked at the senior brothers around her. It seemed that no one was eating. What was wrong? Is the food not delicious?

Xiao Xingwan lowered her head and took another bite. It was delicious.

Qiu Hui saw that Xiao Xingwan ignored her words and turned her head away angrily. Zhao Ziting, who was definitely going to fail because Qiu Hui ran away from the battle, started to speak.

"What's the matter? If you can't eat it, others can't eat it either. You are so lenient. I wonder if you think you are an immortal from the Lingxiao Sect."

"You—" Qiu Hui looked at this junior sister angrily. Zhao Ziting was quite nice, low-key and obedient, and rarely argued with others. That's why Qiu Hui wanted to team up with her. Why did she become a hedgehog now?

"What's wrong with me?" Zhao Ziting couldn't eat just now, but when she saw Qiu Hui's appearance, she thought why she had done something wrong but I couldn't eat?

Zhao Ziting directly picked up her rice bowl and drank the porridge like Xiao Xingwan did.

The junior sisters nearby saw Zhao Ziting eating so deliciously, and thought that even though they had failed, they still ate deliciously, so we should stop being pretentious.

So everyone in the Kongyu sect started to eat, and each one ate more deliciously than the other.

The climax of the Piaomiao Sect also started with the arrival of Fang Xiaobei.

Fang Xiaobei hurried in from outside, pulled up a chair and sat down: "Sorry, I got up late."

Then Fang Xiaobei grabbed a big steamed bun and took a big bite.