216-220

Chapter 216 I won't kiss you anymore

Gu Nanyu was still stunned on the spot. Xiao Xingwan had already entered the house with a smile on his face. Gu Nanyu followed and walked in. He saw little dumpling taking off his shirt, washing his hands and face alone, and then climbed into bed.

"Senior Brother Nan Yu, please go out. I have to change my clothes."

Gu Nanyu didn't care. Little dumpling wore all her own clothes, so he waited outside for a while, and after guessing that Xiaoxingwan had changed her clothes, he knocked on the door.

Little dumpling's milky voice came from inside: "Come in."

Gu Nanyu went in and saw that little dumpling had changed into a set of smokey purple pajamas, got into bed, and lay there staring at Gu Nanyu with big eyes.

"Senior Brother Nan Yu, would you like to sleep for a while?" Xiao Xingwan said, her eyelids already a little twitchy.

Gu Nanyu: "Do you want senior brother to tell you a story?"

"No need~~~~" Xiao Xingwan's voice was soft and waxy, "You can tell me stories when I can't sleep. I'm so sleepy now."

Gu Nanyu nodded tenderly and moved forward, wanting to kiss Xiao Xingwan's forehead. As a result, Xiao Xingwan's eyes that were about to close suddenly widened again and she covered Gu Nanyu's mouth with her hand. .

"What's wrong?" Gu Nanyu was stunned.

Xiao Xingwan said seriously: "Senior Brother Nan, you can't kiss me."

Gu Nanyu was stunned.

Xiao Xingwan said: "I won't kiss you anymore, and you shouldn't kiss me either."

After saying that, Xiao Xingwan patted Gu Nanyu's hand, smiled, and fell asleep.

He fell asleep instantly.

Gu Nanyu stared at the little girl's face, a little dumbfounded. Then he saw little dumpling's feet exposed from the quilt, and he reached out to help her pull the quilt to cover her little feet.

After a few tugs, Xiao Xingwan suddenly opened her eyes again and said, "It's not okay to have a secret kiss..."

Then his eyes slowly closed again and he breathed evenly.

Gu Nanyu tugged on Xiao Xingwan's quilt again, but Xiao Xingwan didn't react at all. This time she was completely asleep.

Gu Nanyu fell into deep thought.

A few days ago, I was crying because I didn't kiss her. Today, I don't want to kiss her. What happened?

Gu Nanyu thought about it over and over, and suddenly thought, could it be Chen Yifan?

Children all like new things. A new junior has just arrived, so you feel like you are no longer new?

The more Gu Nanyu thought about it, the more he realized there was something wrong. Your junior brother even used a sack to tie you up! Do you like it just because you say you like it? What kind of vision does little dumpling have? When you grow up and choose an immortal couple, will you choose someone like this? Aren't you afraid that one day when you are repairing your chain, he will suddenly trap you with a sack?

Come on, Little dumpling will grow up soon, and the days of being so close to him are getting shorter and shorter. He should tell little dumpling not to be so close to him earlier. But seeing that little dumpling was so resistant to keeping a distance, although he reluctantly agreed, he was still a little happy in his heart.

Now, reality hits him hard.

Gu Nanyu thought that in the future, the Piaomiao Sect could no longer accept new members. If he continued to accept them like this, sooner or later he would have to be ranked behind tens of thousands of junior brothers and sisters.