111-115

Chapter 111 Bait

In Tianshui Village, Xiao Xingwan's room, everyone is discussing how to find the culprit.

According to the information obtained through inquiring, the time when the children disappeared had nothing to do with the day or night. There were even more disappearances during the day. This showed that the monster must have human form, otherwise it would definitely be discovered.

"Let's go around the place where many children gather." Fang Xiaobei said, "Maybe you will find it."

Yao Manman shook her head: "Most of the missing children are from families with parents. Either their parents don't get along with each other, or they are stepmothers and stepfathers. Otherwise, the family is too poor and has many children, so they are not favored."

Wen Xi echoed: "That's right, simply having many children in a place cannot solve the problem at all. We have no way to tell which children are not favored by the family. Although some children from poor families are dressed in rags, they are loved by their parents. It is difficult for us to Set goals."

Very targeted, 㳒Zongji is the type where the father doesn't love the mother and the father doesn't care for the mother.

Qiu Hui, who was sitting silently, suddenly lit up her eyes. She looked at Xiao Xingwan, but then looked at the people around her, sighed, and said nothing.

She wanted to say that letting Shen Xingwan act as bait would lead him out quickly, but she couldn't say it. What if something happened to the child?

But there is no other way at the moment.

At this time, Gu Nanyu said: "We'll just lure them out."

"Us?" Fang Xiaobei was stunned, his eyes fell on Xiao Xingwan, and he thought, senior brother, you don't want to let your junior sister fall, don't you love her the most? What if she encounters any danger?

Gu Nanyu looked at Fang Xiaobei and knew what he was thinking at a glance, but he didn't say anything. He just made a hand and chanted a mantra, aiming at Fang Xiaobei.

Fang Xiaobei thought to himself, I didn't say anything, why are you chanting a curse on me?

As a result, before his mouth could be opened, his body suddenly became shorter, and the furniture and people around him became taller.

Fang Xiaobei was confused.

what happened?

"Senior Brother, what are you talking about?" Fang Xiaobei asked, but found that his voice had become sharp, thin, and cute, like a child.

"???????" Fang Xiaobei was confused.

The people around looked at him and covered their mouths and laughed. Fang Xiaobei looked confused. When he looked down, his hands turned into chubby hands, just like his junior sister.

Fang Xiaobei suddenly raised his head, looked at Xiao Xingwan, and found that he was only a little taller than Xiao Xingwan.

I have become a child! ! !

Fang Xiaobei immediately cried and said: "Senior brother, how can I fight monsters if you change me like this?"

Xiao Xingwan looked surprised: "Senior Brother Xiaobei, you have become a baby too."

After saying that, Xiao Xingwan leaned forward and patted Xiao Bei on the head: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, senior sister will love you from now on."

Fang Xiaobei was not happy: "Senior sister, I am your senior brother!"

Xiaoxing looked at him at night and said seriously: "But you are younger than me now, so I am the senior sister."