406-410

Chapter 406: In the past life, there was a nesting doll in the head of the previous life.

Xiao Xingwan was not interested in Qing You's thoughts. Her thoughts were all about the sinner's lock.

She was well aware of the power of that lock. If Beitang Ye was imprisoned for a while longer, the pain would be longer, but this Qingyou still insisted on reminiscing about the past.

"Qingzhen, when you were a child, you loved to play with me the most. Every time you played there, you would take something away. Do you still remember?"

"Help me untie my father, and I'll tell you if you remember."

Upon hearing this, Qingyou knew that this girl didn't take him or his words to heart.

Faced with someone who doesn't remember him, reminiscing about the past becomes much more ridiculous.

"Qing Zhen, I can let go of your father, but you have to promise me one thing." Acting Pluto said while breathing.

"So you are indeed not a good person." Xiaoxing Wanshi pointed out the essence.

Qingyou said: "I really don't intend to be a good person, cough cough cough cough cough cough -"

Xiao Xingwan said: "Tell me, what is your request?"

Qing said: "You drank this."

Qingyou took out a small bottle, which contained a red liquid that smelled of grass.

Gu Nanyu's face darkened and he pulled Xiao Xingwan back.

"What did you get?"

Qingyou said: "Anxin, it's not poison, it's the juice of the marriage grass, which can remind her of things in her previous life."

Gu Nanyu said coldly: "There's no need. She already remembered her past life."

Just kidding, Shu Liaoyin and Luo Yao are enough to give him a headache. Returning to previous lives, past lives after past lives, past lives after past lives, past lives inside the head of the previous life, almost like a matryoshka doll of the past life, returning to the previous life, this is not good Can you pass it?

Qingyou said: "I can't express clearly, it's all the things about reincarnation, and her true identity."

After he finished speaking, he kindly added: "Ah, you don't have to worry, she will always love you sincerely in every life, so there is no need to worry about her falling in love with someone else."

Gu Nanyu believed that he was the one with the ghost: "What's going on with that cousin Bai Yejun?"

Qing You seemed to have just remembered: "Ah, him, what happened to him?"

Gu Nanyu said nothing.

Ning Yuan thought to herself, didn't he say he was his fiancé? Why are you still asking him what's wrong? Why do you, a brother like me, treat Bai Yejun as a passerby?

But looking at Gu Nanyu, it didn't look like he was willing to say the word "fiancé".

One is pretending to be stupid, and the other refuses to ask. This has to be a confrontation. [When is the end? This is the devil's world, and it's not your own backyard. What kind of personality can each of them play with? ·

Ning Yuan sighed and asked, "Didn't you say he is Beitang Xingwan's fiancé?"

Qingyou: "Well, so what?"

Ning Yuan: "...so you said true love in every life..."

Qingyou said: "Ah, this matter, this doesn't mean that true love can lead to a kiss in the end, right? These are actually two different things."