146-150

Chapter 146 Don't look at my mother like this

Ever since Beitang Ye robbed Tian Wan'er from Tianshui Village, Tian Wan'er had no intention of dressing up anymore. At most, she would wash up and comb her hair every day, and not care about the rest.

Even in many cases of escape, Tian Wan'er's image is very embarrassing and desolate.

But now it's different. She has a slim figure, wearing a five-color brocade and gold embroidered silk skirt. The thin belt makes her waist even more slender. She is too fragile to hold. She has a flying bun and a begonia glazed gold bead inserted on the side. As she walked, the tassels made of dense glass beads hung down from the edge of her bun, reflecting the red glass earrings on her ears. Her skin was fair and her eyebrows were picturesque, making her look like a fairy in a painting.

Beitang Ye was completely trapped.

He seemed to have never met Tian Wan'er like this for a long, long time. He looked at Tian Wan'er blankly, his eyes flickering.

Tian Wan'er was a little annoyed by him. After Xiao Xingwan was found, her hatred for Beitang Ye suddenly dissipated, especially when she saw how protective Beitang Ye was of her daughter.

She can't help but feel heartbroken.

It hurts how they got to this point.

Beitangye walked over slowly and tentatively sat next to Tian Wan'er. Tian Wan'er raised her head and wanted to drive him out, but in the end she didn't say anything and just sat there with her head lowered.

"Wan'er, you look like this, I haven't seen you in a long time..." Beitangye said.

Xiao Xingwan was not happy: "My mother is looking at me like this. Don't look at her like this, she will be upset."

Beitang Ye pinched Xiao Xingwan's cheek lovingly: "Girl, how can you talk to dad?"

Xiao Xingwan pouted: "You are not my father, you are Uncle Crow."

Just when Beitang Ye was about to object, Tian Wan'er next to him said quietly: "Shengjun, Xing'er and I don't dare to climb high. Please let us go, mother and daughter."

Beitang Ye sneered: "Leave?"

Just kidding, when you were alone, I didn't let you go, but now that we are two, can I let you go?

But Beitangye didn't speak. His heart was still happy. After a while, he remembered Yuan Ta who had followed him. He stretched out his hand to hold Tian Wan'er's hand and said softly.

"I'm sorry, Wan'er, I misunderstood you before. We...we all have daughters...and..."

"Xing'er is my daughter and has nothing to do with the Holy Lord." Tian Wan'er said coolly.

Xiao Xingwan next to me couldn't understand what these two people were saying, but she heard the key words: "Mother, mother, is it me, Xing'er? I like this name, hehe."

Xing'er, Xing'er, I like it, it's the nickname my mother gave me.

Beitang Ye felt soft in his heart when he looked at Xiao Xingwan's appearance.

He has a daughter, and the woman he loves gave birth to him.

Just thinking about it makes me happy.

As a result, Tian Wan'er next to her said something faintly: "Shengjun Tuo still thought that Xing'er was my child with another man."

When Beitang Ye heard this, he broke into a cold sweat.

"Wan'er, this is a misunderstanding."

Tian Wan'er smiled coldly: "Misunderstanding? Then tell me, Holy Lord, you took Xing'er away. Why was there a misunderstanding?"