136-140

Chapter 136 Father

Beitang Lin's eyes caught Beitang Ye's attention. He was about to leave with Xiao Xingwan in his arms, but Beitang Lin put her hand on his shoulder: "Hey, when did I have a little one in my arms?"

It looks delicious.

Beitang Lin's tongue gently licked the corner of his mouth, and his eyes exuded a strange light.

Beitang Ye ignored him and went straight to leave, but Beitang Lin took a step forward, blocked Beitang Ye's face, and reached out to touch Xiao Xingwan's face.

"Show it, sister." The long nails painted with scarlet red directly slid across Xiao Xingwan's cheek.

Xiao Xingwan patted her hand backhand and hid in Beitangye's arms.

"Hey, it's quite fierce."

Beitang Lin was not annoyed, but even more excited.

Very good, very good, full of energy, thin skin and tender meat.

Beitang Lin's eyes were beating with excitement.

She likes this kid!

"Eldest sister, I don't care about your usual mischief. If you try to get her way, don't blame me for ignoring our brotherhood." Beitang Ye said calmly.

Beitang Lin's eyes flinched. She also knew what it would be like for her brother to go crazy, and she didn't want to provoke him.

She really likes this child.

It looks delicious at first glance...

It doesn't matter, as long as she is still in the palace at night, there is always a chance.

"Look what you said, sister just wanted to tease the child to see how well he is growing up." Beitang Lin laughed, turned around and left with her eight beautiful male attendants.

"Xingwan, please stay away from her when you see her in the future."

"Yeah." Xiao Xingwan also keenly felt that this woman was a little dangerous. Unlike Beitang Ye, although Beitang Ye was ruthless, she didn't feel the slightest bit of danger in him.

Instead, there is a strange sense of security.

Yes, Xingwan was still very angry! If he hadn't been here just now, he would have killed his senior brother Nan!

"Let's go, I'll take you to see your father." Beitangye said, holding Xiaoxingye on the long corridor bridge.

"Why did you bring me here?" Xiao Xingwan asked.

Beitang said nothing all night.

"I wonder why you want to kill my senior brother?" Xiao Xingwan asked many times, but Beitangye never answered directly. Xiao Xingwan didn't understand. He originally gave her things when he met them on the road, but suddenly he wanted to kill them and brought her here alone. What was the reason?

Her head couldn't process such complicated information.

When Gu Nanyu fell from a height of ten thousand feet, she was so heartbroken that she wished she could kill the person in front of her. Just now, he almost ordered the death of Senior Brother Nanzhi, but now, she couldn't completely hate the person in front of her.

Why...it's so strange...

Xiaoxingwan thought for a while, but didn't understand why.

But she figured out one thing, that although she couldn't kill the person in front of her, she could vent her anger for her senior brother.