231-235

Chapter 231 Huahuasu

When Xiao Xingwan came back from Aunt Tian, ​​she carefully carried a tray filled with strange-shaped flowers.

Gu Nanyu laughed when he saw it: "Xingwan, what are you doing?"

Xiao Xingwan blinked: "Senior Brother Nanyu, this is Huahuasu."

Gu Nanyu said: "What is Huahuasu?"

Xiao Xingwan pointed to the tray and said: "Look, I was originally told to make lotus cakes, but I thought, why are there only lotus flowers and no peach blossoms, orchids, chrysanthemums and morning glory? So Aunt Tian made other ones for me. Flowers, but their names are difficult to pronounce, so we call them Hua Hua Su."

Gu Nanyu took a look and saw that indeed, there were all kinds of flowers on the plate. Although they were a bit strange, he could basically tell that they were just a bunch of flower cakes.

I have to say that this name is indeed very appropriate.

Xiao Xingwan was still staring at her flower cake, pointing to the strange flower with a round hole in the middle: "But it's strange. Once the lotus cake is fried in oil, its petals will Spread out in layers, like a flower, this flower is so crisp that it just floats inside after entering it, not even bothering to bloom."

Gu Nanyu looked at the pile and thought to himself, then you can't blame others. You didn't make petals for them. You made a hole for them. It's good that it didn't sink.

Xiao Xingwan didn't know what her senior brother was thinking. He was still admiring his Hua Hua Su and sharing thoughts with Gu Nanyu from time to time.

"Senior Brother Nanzhi, do you think the petals of the lotus are larger than those of the peach blossom?"

"Because..." Gu Nanyu was silent for a moment, "because the petals of the peach blossom are small."

"Then why are the peach blossom petals so small?"

"Because it's a peach blossom."

"Then...why are the petals of the lotus so big?"

"Because it is a lotus."

Xiaoxingwan was stunned for a long time, feeling that she didn't find the answer she wanted, but Senior Brother Nanzhi seemed to be right, so she nodded and continued playing with the flower cake.

After a while, she wanted to ask Gu Nanyu another question.

"Senior Brother Nanzhi, why are the petals of the morning glory in a circle?"

Gu Nanyu said: "Because——"

Xiao Xingwan said: "Forget it, Senior Brother Nanzhi, stop talking, I already know the answer."

Just because it's a morning glory, right?

Gu Nanyu said, "Xingwan already knows this. She's so smart."

Xiao Xingwan also felt that she was very smart, so she quickly became happy again.

Xiao Xingwan was playing with the flower cakes she made in front of the tray. Gu Nanyu was reading next to her. After watching for a while, he heard a gurgling sound, which came from Xiao Xingwan's stomach.

Is this because I'm playing with Hua Hua Su until I'm hungry, or something?

Gu Nanyu looked helpless. Only Xiao Xingwan could do this. No, her sixth senior brother could also do it, and it was even more exaggerated than her.

Gu Nanyu felt a deep sense of powerlessness, and he didn't know whether the two fools influenced each other to grow stronger, or whether one was influenced by the other and they both suffered together.