31-35

Chapter 31 Stealing fat

As soon as she entered, she was pleasantly surprised to find that the space had become a little larger. It should be as big as her bedroom now, and there was also a small straw nest. She was sitting in the nest, with a pillow on her furry head. The little Caique, holding the kitten and rabbit in her arms, was combing the kitten and rabbit.

"Tell me about you. When the weather gets hot, you shed your fur. The litter is all over my house. Don't you know how to lick it yourself? Aren't you a cat?"

Kitten and Rabbit opened their cute big eyes: "Meow meow meow——"

"What's the matter, you're still not convinced? Look at this ground," she said.

Xiao Xingwan looked down and saw seven or eight little ones on the ground. They had obviously been picked off the kitten and rabbit and thrown on the ground. At first glance, she thought the kitten and rabbit had given birth to cubs. Woolen cloth.

At this time, Dian also saw Xiao Xingwan. He patted Kitty Rabbit on the butt and asked him to go down. He then got up in front of Xiao Xingwan.

"Little girl, look, how is our nest?"

Xiao Xingwan imitated Senior Brother Nan Zhi's movements and touched her head here and there: "It's so awesome."

She narrowed her eyes and flicked her tail, looking happy.

"Oh, you have worked hard to repair the chain recently and gave me many treasures, so you also share the credit."

Xiao Xingwan smiled and showed the red wax fruit in her clothes.

"Look, I picked a lot, and I also picked a branch. You can keep it in space."

When Danni saw the red wax fruit, his eyes widened. He almost jumped up and grabbed the red wax fruit and smelled it excitedly.

"It's really a red wax fruit. I haven't seen a red wax fruit in thousands of years..." She looked excited, with a little tear in her eyes.

Little Xingwan didn't know that Dian was so excited, and didn't know what to do, so she quickly put the red wax fruit aside, took out a small handkerchief from her pocket, and wiped Dian's face.

"Don't cry, don't be sad, the sadness has flown away~~~" Xiao Xingwan said while wiping, laughing through tears. It turned around and lay on the ground, looking at the red wax fruits with eyes full of nostalgia.

"How many years..." He said without continuing. He turned around, took a small hoe from his cave, dug a hole in the field next to Lingquan, and planted the branches of the red wax fruit into it. .

"Little girl, where did you get this red wax fruit?"

"Senior Brother Nanzhi took me to the top of the mountains and seas. He picked Tuduo and said that you would like it, so he asked me to bring it to you."

"The top of the mountains and seas?!" Danni became excited, "You went to the tops of the mountains and seas? There are many treasures there."

"Well, senior brother took me there!" Seeing the envious look in her eyes, Xiao Xingwan didn't know why, but her heart was filled with pride, and she nodded.

"Yes, you are beautiful. Senior Brother Nanzhi said he would take me treasure hunting!"

"There are a lot of things there that are useful for the Lingquan space. You can bring as many as you can." She said, "Maybe we can upgrade directly."

Xiao Xingwan was a bit confused. Senior Brother Nanzhi was just here to pick red wax fruits this time. Will he agree to stay a little longer?

But she quickly nodded confidently.