86-90

Chapter 86 There is a familiar smell

The man was warming himself up for a while, but no one around him said anything. Instead, Xiao Xingwan kept looking at him curiously. This man seemed to be very fierce, but for some reason, Xiao Xingwan felt that he was quite kind, and she always felt that he was kind. A little familiar feeling.

So she popped her head out of Gu Nanyu's arms and looked at the man curiously.

The man noticed her gaze, turned to look at her, and smiled gently. This smile eliminated a lot of the gloominess on his face.

"Little girl, what do you want me to do?" the man asked.

"Uncle, why are you dressed like a crow?" Xiao Xingwan looked at the indistinguishable black all over his body.

"Crow?" the man laughed, "Crow? Hahahahahahaha."

"It looks a lot like her when she smiles."

The more the man looked at her, the more he thought the little girl was cute. He couldn't help but reach out to rub her hair. Gu Nanyu frowned and calmly stood between Xiao Xingwan and the man.

"I wonder where the immortal friends came from, which sect they came from, and where they are going?"

The man smiled and said, "I have no family and no sect. I just wander around with a little bit of skill."

"Why wander?" Gu Nanyu continued to ask.

The man stopped smiling and looked at Gu Nanyu meaningfully: "Looking for someone."

Gu Nanyu asked again: "Is it convenient to reveal it? Maybe we have met before."

The man smiled and shook his head: "She is very good at hiding. You must have never seen her before."

In the past few years, she often ran away from him, and was later found by him. At first, he would be angry and panicked, but later he thought it was an interesting game.

Now, he appeared because he felt a familiar aura, but after checking around, he found that the person he was looking for was not here.

So after staying for a while, he got up and left.

"I'm sorry to you, my dear friend, so I'll take my leave."

He walked a few steps, turned back, took out a rose quartz waist pendant from his arms, and threw it to Xiao Xingwan.

"It's rare that someone is not afraid of me and dares to say that I am a crow. I give this to you to praise your courage, little girl."

Xiao Xingwan grabbed the pendant and took a look. It looked good, but she quickly shook her head desperately and stuffed the pendant back.

"Senior Brother Nanyu said you can't just take things from strangers."

"Uncle Crow is not a stranger."

"But I don't know your name."

"My name - forget it, just don't want it." The man smiled, but did not say it in the end. He put the pendant away and turned to leave.

Gu Nanyu nodded and watched the man leave, but still did not let down his guard.

Okay, after the man left, the rain stopped quickly. Gu Nanyu carried Xiao Xingwan into the carriage, urging everyone to get on the carriage quickly and leave here.

That man always made him feel dangerous and uneasy.

But Xiao Xingwan put her arms around his neck and said to him, "Uncle Crow, it feels like I've seen him somewhere before."