256-260

Chapter 256: Collecting money is helpful for spiritual practice

Fang Xiaobei turned to look at Gu Nanyu as if asking for help, but Gu Nanyu didn't say a word and just stood there silently.

Fang Xiaobei: Hey, hey, senior brother, please protect me.

Gu Nanyu: ...I don't want to deal with this guy, and I'm jealous of my own daughter. What's going to happen...

However, although Beitang Ye was full of girls, he still remembered his serious business.

He checked the spiritual veins of Gu Nanyu and Fang Xiaobei.

Fang Xiaobei's spiritual power attribute belongs to gold, which is suitable for sword cultivation. It is still in the early stage of foundation building, and he has just stepped into the threshold. His spiritual power is unstable and he still needs to practice the basics well.

As for Gu Nanyu, he was already in the late stage of foundation building, and there were faint signs of a breakthrough.

After the elixir is formed, I'm afraid it will be very serious. How old are you now, thirteen?

Beitangye admired this young man in his heart, but he didn't want to praise him, especially when he saw his daughter walking around him every day.

boast? It would be nice not to bury him in the ground and let him practice holding his breath under the pretext of studying hard!

Especially since he and his daughter have so much immortal spiritual power that they have no attributes! From now on, it will be difficult for my daughter to find someone else to be her fairy companion!

Just thinking about it makes me angry.

Beitangye made up his mind that his daughter could become an immortal without finding an immortal companion! How many miraculous elixirs and elixirs I had taken out of the palace at night were enough to make my daughter happy!

I don't care about the immortal couple who practice dual cultivation!

"You should already know the new method of practicing Qi breathing. If you practice hard, you will soon have a breakthrough. From now on, you will have to meditate with Qi sooner or later, at least for an hour. But this is not a problem. Forming the elixir requires To overcome the inner demons, you need to prepare early."

Gu Nanyu said respectfully: "Thank you, senior."

"Have you decided what to cultivate?" Which one should I choose, sword cultivation, talisman cultivation, alchemy cultivation, or formation cultivation?

Gu Nanyu said: "Anyone can."

Beitangye sneered: "You can't bite off more than you can chew."

Gu Nanyu: "Senior is right."

Beitang was speechless that night, preparing to ignore this seemingly humble, but actually very dragging Gu Nanyu.

Beitangye turned his head to look at Fang Xiaobei. He didn't say anything and sighed first.

Fang Xiaobei: "...Senior, why are you sighing?"

Beitang said nothing that night.

Fang Xiaobei: "If you have any problems, just tell me. I can bear it."

Beitang Ye then spoke: "You... what should you do?"

Fang Xiaobei: "...Am I suffering from a terminal illness?"

Fang Xiaobei's face was full of nervousness, fearing that Beitang Ye would say something outrageous.

Fortunately, Beitang Ye didn't have any.