376-380

Chapter 376 Life and Death Butterfly

Xiao Xingwan looked surprised: "So beautiful!!"

Beichuan Zhenren's little pink butterfly was ignored for half a stick of incense, and was immediately forgotten by Xiao Xingwan.

Little Pink Butterfly:........................

Xiao Xingwan carefully took the butterfly from Gu Nanyu's hand, her face full of surprise.

"Senior Brother Nanyu, have you and Senior Brother agreed to give me butterflies together?"

Gu Nanyu said nothing.

He didn't know that Master would send butterflies. Not only did he send them yesterday, how could he let Master get ahead of him?

However, looking at Xiaotuanzi's happy appearance, it doesn't matter who comes first and who comes last.

She let the butterfly rest on her shoulder. There was a white butterfly shining with golden phosphorescence on the shoulder of the girl in white shirt. It was really beautiful.

"Senior Brother Nanyu, is this also a messenger?"

"Well, it's the same as Master's path."

"Then I like you better."

Xiao Xingwan felt happy for a while, then turned to look at Gu Nanyu: "These butterflies are all in pairs, right? Senior Brother Nanyu, where's yours?"

Gu Nanyu took out another butterfly. This butterfly was sea blue with silver powder on its wings. It was slightly larger than the white one. It looked gorgeous but low-key.

"It's so beautiful." Xiao Xingwan looked at this one and that one, filled with joy.

"Then you have to carry it with you every day and don't lose it."

Gu Nanyu said softly.

"Um!"

Xiao Xingwan happily brought Butterfly to the front, and a faint smile appeared on Gu Nanyu's face behind her.

He did not tell Xiao Xingwan that in addition to being able to find each other, this butterfly, a life and death butterfly, was also closely related to the life of its owner.

If one of the owners dies, then the butterflies he brought will die.

If one dies, the other will also kill itself.

With it, he can always pay attention to Xiao Xingwan's safety.

However, Tuanzi doesn't need to know about this.

If he died, he would rather Tuanzi never knew.

Gu Nanyu was lost in thought. Xiao Xingwan in front of him was already far away. When he turned around and saw that Gu Nanyu had not followed, he turned around and waved: "Senior Brother Nanyu, follow me. Are you tired?"

Gu Nanyu's expression returned to its original state and he stepped forward with a smile.

Xiao Xingwan asked: "Why can't you move? Are you too tired just holding the rocks?"

"So, it seems that you left the stone behind." Gu Nanyu said lightly, "I still have to find it. After all, such a beautiful stone cannot be lost."

Xiao Xingwan immediately gave up: "Senior Brother Nanyu, I was wrong. I won't dare to do it anymore..."

"real?"

"Um!!"

"Okay, I believe you once."

After Gu Nanyu finished speaking, he stretched out his hand and said, "Hey."