56-60

Chapter 56 Senior Sister Qiu Hui, how old are you?

As a result, the situation where Qiu Hui was the only one waiting for Fang Xiaobei turned into three people waiting for Fang Xiaobei, and the three of them surrounded Fang Xiaobei and stared at him copying notes.

Even the carefree Fang Xiaobei was still on pins and needles.

He copied a few strokes and looked up. He copied a few strokes and glanced up. He always felt like a big mosquito being stared at by three geckos.

And the content written in each eye of these three geckos is different.

Qiu Huishi had a smile on her face, but her eyes said 'Hurry up! ' Two words.

Xiao Xingwan, on the other hand, held her chin and looked at Fang Xiaobei's notebook with a blank expression on her face, "What do you mean by this character? It seems that you haven't learned it before." '

Gu Nanyu's face was expressionless, his eyes full of disgust, saying 'you are such a burden'.

Although the three of them didn't speak, Fang Xiaobei couldn't stand it when his inner words were about to fade into the background and played continuously.

Why are you staring at me like this? Is everyone hungry?

Fang Xiaobei was full of doubts. Finally, he couldn't stand the pressure anymore and put the pen on the table.

"Everyone...are you hungry? How about we...eat first?" Fang Xiaobei tried to end his dilemma and put forward construction suggestions.

"嗽." Xiao Xingwan said softly,

At almost the same time, Gu Nanyu and Qiu Hui shouted: "No, write quickly!"

It was rare that these two people were on the same side. Qiu Hui felt happy, and she might start talking more clichés later.

However, Gu Nanyu, who was originally on the same camp as her, jumped to another camp the moment she heard Xingwan talking about Tuo.

"You must be hungry Xingwan, you can eat first."

Fang Xiaobei was confused. With the pen in his hand, he looked at Gu Nanyu and then at Qiu Hui.

"Then... is it a yes or no?"

Qiu Hui thought to herself, how talkative you were just now, why don't you just finish copying it quickly?

He still had a smile on his face: "Xiao Xingwan is hungry, let's eat first."

After saying that, he stood up and helped Fang Xiaobei clear the table, and advised him: "After eating, take a lunch break and come back again when you are refreshed."

Fang Xiaobei was so moved by Qiu Hui's thoughtfulness that he didn't notice that Qiu Hui calmly put away his notes after finishing them.

The four of them ate together, Gu Nanyu held Xiao Xingwan in front of him, Fang Xiaobei and Qiu Hui sat side by side, Fang Xiaobei was happy, Qiu Hui said nothing.

In order to ease the embarrassment, Fang Xiaobei chatted with Qiu Hui: "Qiu Hui, what do you usually like to do?"

Qiu Hui said coldly: "Ah, it's nothing. I just read books and practice immortal skills. There is nothing special about Tuo."

Fang Xiaobei: "No wonder you are so good at learning immortal magic."

However, Qiu Hui subconsciously became modest again: "No, I am just lucky. Every time I pass the exam, I am good at it. That's why I get a score. You and I are almost the same."

Fang Xiaobei: "Luck is also part of strength."

These words made Qiu Hui unhappy. She was being modest. Most people shouldn't insist on being modest and say, "Oh, you are so humble. You are really awesome."