371-375

Chapter 371 Is the threshold for being a bad guy so high?

Xiaoxing was walking towards Beichuan Zhenren's residence with his sword at night. Halfway there, he suddenly heard a noise below.

I looked down and saw [Ning Yuan and Hua Xiaoshuang] arguing.

Hua Xiaoshuang looked very embarrassed, she was covered in water and wet, there was mud on her feet, and her skirt was very dirty, as if she had played in a mud puddle on a rainy day.

Ning Yuan was well dressed, but her face was red with anger. She wanted to rush up to Hua Xiaoshuang and slap her several times, but she finally held back.

Unexpectedly, she still had time to hold back and not take action?

Xiao Xingwan didn't want to watch the fun at first, but in the end, all the fun happened right in front of her.

He pressed down slightly, crouched in mid-air and looked down.

Just listen to Ning Yuan scolding Hua Xiaoshuang: "You have a problem with that Beitang Xingwan, you made a date in your own name, why did you make a date in my name?! What does it have to do with me?!"

Junior sister Hua Xiaoshuang really has a problem with her brain. She set up a trap next to the spiritual spring in the back mountain, and then asked people to come out in her own name, and then hid. After people fell into the trap, she could use the excuse to blame herself.

As a result, the note was sent to him, and he directly kicked Hua Xiaoshuang into the trap at the agreed place.

Hua Xiaoshuang covered her face, looking like she was being scolded and couldn't raise her head: "I, I asked her out, but she didn't come out."

Ning Yuan said: "Then if I ask her out, can she come out? Do you really think she is as stupid as she looks?"

Xiao Xingwan silently grabbed a handful of melon seeds from the space and threw the shells down while eating.

Aiming at Ningyuan Di.

Ning Yuan was training Hua Xiaoshuang vigorously, but suddenly, he was hit by something.

She looked around blankly, and finally found the thing that hit her on the ground.

A melon seed shell.

Next, a series of melon seed shells fell down, covering Ning Yuan.

Ning Yuan was so angry that he directly created a barrier to block himself. When he raised his head, he saw Xiao Xingwan, who was dangling in the air and sitting on his sword watching the excitement.

Ning Yuan yelled angrily: "Beitang dwarf, there is something wrong with you! Can't you eat melon seeds and throw away the shells to see who is underneath?!"

Xiao Xingwan said: "I just threw it away after seeing it, Fatty Ning."

Ning Yuan: "What did you say!!!"

Hua Xiaoshuang: "Pfft!"

Ning Yuan has a bright and majestic appearance. The age of fourteen or fifteen is the time when her body is growing. She eats more and grows faster, so her figure is inevitably plump. However, she is not ugly, but looks round and cute.

However, compared to Xiao Xingwan's slenderness and Hua Xiaoshuang's thinness, he is indeed a strong little fat man.

Ning Yuan was very angry: "I am fat and I can lose weight, but you will be short forever!"

Xiao Xingwan said: "I'm still young, I will be taller than you in the future!"

Isn't it just about poking each other's hearts? Come on, poke each other's hearts.