336-340

Chapter 336 Of my former companions, I am the only one left alive

A sheet of red flame enveloped Xiao Xingwan's entire body. The flame was gorgeous and dazzling. It seemed gentle, but in fact it was extremely domineering. It quickly forced the purple-black spell.

Xiao Xingwan was gradually able to breathe again. The first thing she did was turn over and get off the jade bed. The fiery red flames behind her immediately wrapped the jade bed. The jade bed couldn't withstand the burning of the flames and cracked.

There was a loud noise, and the jade bed turned into pieces of mottled jade, which were then burned by the flames and turned into droplets like quicksand.

Xiao Xingwan walked out of the flames, her eyes were blazing red and seemed to be burning with blazing flames.

She turned to look at Luo Yao, who was standing aside, and tapped her finger gently.

The flames instantly enveloped Luo Yao, burning his whole body.

The skin cracked layer by layer, revealing bright red flesh and blood, but it immediately returned to its original state. In Luo Yao's fantasy, as long as he was not killed, the wound would recover.

He was burned beyond recognition over and over again in the fire, and then returned to his original state.

But he didn't utter a cry of grief, or even ask for help. He just looked at the two swords in his hands quietly, his eyes full of pain.

Xiao Xingwan slowly walked up to him. Her slender body was dressed in white clothes, but her body was turned red by the flames.

Luo Yao was completely unaware, only looking at the two swords in his hands with fascination, his hands gently stroking the hilt and body of the sword. His movements were gentle, as if a little more force could damage the sword.

The phoenix slowly flew out of the flames and stood beside Xiao Xingwan. It had grown up a lot, and every feather was stained with beautiful flames.

Its duty is to protect its reincarnation, but it was still surprised when it saw Luo Yao.

As his body grows and his abilities increase, Phoenix has vaguely remembered some past events before Nirvana.

It looked at Luo Yao with compassion.

"Sir, do you know why the swords don't obey your orders?"

Xiao Xingwan shook her head, her eyes still looking at Luo Yao.

She didn't know why this person was like this, sometimes crazy, sometimes sober, and sometimes acting infatuated.

He seemed like a neurotic person, torturing himself every day.

Fenghuang Yan: "Because those swords belong to Sword Saint Luo Yao."

Xiao Xingwan looked at Fenghuang in surprise.

Phoenix: "I don't remember clearly what happened. These swords do belong to Luo Yao."

Xiao Xingwan raised her head and said firmly to Fenghuang: "I want to know the truth."

Phoenix made a respectful gesture: "As you wish, please come with me to the Spiritual Spring Space."

Xiao Xingwan hesitated: "But, just put Luo Yao here? There is no way to bring other people into the Lingquan space."

"Come on, Luo Yao can no longer be considered a living person. He is just the remnant soul left by a trace of obsession."

Xiao Xingwan was stunned. After a while, she asked Phoenix to withdraw the flame and walked to Luo Yao.