66-70

Chapter 66 Big Bird and Two Birds

Gu Nanyu stood up holding Xingwan, who was slapping her repeatedly. Seeing that she was not in good spirits, he asked her softly.

"What's wrong? Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

Xiao Xingwan raised her head, a little confused. She didn't know what was wrong, and she didn't quite remember what she was dreaming about. She just remembered a pair of familiar eyes, which made her heartache when she saw them.

But soon, Xiao Xingwan couldn't feel depressed anymore. The fat little red bird brought by Senior Brother Nanzyu was jumping around on her body and plucking her hair on top of her head.

The beautiful flower buds were torn into a mess, and Xiao Xingwan could only wave them away.

"You can't tuck my hair like that. I had a hard time combing it!"

"Chi chi chi chi—" Xiao Tie Zhi flew away expressionlessly, with a hint of disgust in his eyes.

Xiao Xingwan stretched out her hand, let it squat in the palm of her hand, and began to educate her seriously.

"You have to be a good bird and don't bully children, otherwise you will have no friends, but you can't be bullied by other birds either."

Yes, she used what her master and senior brothers taught her on weekdays to teach the birds.

The two of them walked to the incense burner together. Gu Nanyu put Xiao Xingwan down. Xiao Xingwan looked at the egg on the incense burner with curiosity and touched it gently.

The egg seemed to be sensing something. It swayed gently and pressed against Xiao Xingwan's palm. When it touched Xiao Xingwan's palm, it stopped moving. Xiao Xingwan held her breath and felt the egg coming from that egg. Danyou seemed to be able to feel Xiao Tie Zhi's heartbeat.

Its heartbeat is so fast, it seems very nervous.

Xiao Xingwan carefully stroked the egg and talked to it softly.

"Little bird, little bird, don't be afraid. I will treat you well. I will give you delicious food and won't make you hungry. We can sleep together at night. My quilt is very warm..."

The little thief in the eggshell seemed to understand what little Xingwan said. It shook slightly, a crack appeared in the eggshell, and then a small head poked out.

Just when Gu Nanyu wanted Xiao Xingwan to use the blood contract quickly, he saw Xiao Tie Zhi looking at Xiao Xingwan very gently, not at all like the tense one just now.

Little Thieves struggled desperately to get out of the eggshell, looking at Little Xingwan. After finally getting out, he stumbled towards Little Xingwan.

Xiao Xingwan hurriedly reached out to catch Xiao Tiezhi and looked down at her.

It's so cute, it looks like a little red chicken with long feathers. Gu Nanyu next to him used a handkerchief to wipe the mucus off the little Tie Zhi's body with disgust. The little Tie Zhi was all furry and cute.

Birds like Thieves are extremely survivable and can fly when they are born. All they need to do is feed them spirit stones.

Now it should be much safer to take Xiaoxing Wan's assessment tomorrow.

Xiao Xingwan here didn't care at all. She only focused on playing with Xiao Xingzhi. Xiao Xingzhi was unusually affectionate with Xiao Xingwan. Even though there was no blood contract, he didn't hurt her and stayed next to her. Going around and around, I was very happy.

Now they were playing, Xiao Xingwan gently pushed Xiao Xingzhi down with her fingers, and Xiao Xingzhi was so happy that she flew up and pecked Xiao Xingwan's finger with her little mouth.