246-250

Chapter 246 Whatever you like is fine

Gu Nanyu was alone in the room, still reading the book he had read before. When he saw Xiao Xingwan come in, he put down the book and looked at Xiao Xingwan.

Xiao Xingwan ran all the way in front of him, stretched out her hands to hold his face, and looked up and down, left and right. Gu Nanyu was made dizzy by her, and he reached out to grab her wrist and pull her hand. open.

"What to do?" Gu Nanyu asked her.

Xiao Xingwan said: "Senior Brother Wen Xi said you are not feeling well."

Xiao Xingwan looked at Gu Nanyu worriedly, and Gu Nanyu suddenly felt warm in his heart: "Did you come here specifically to see me?"

Xiaoxingwan nodded.

She looked up at Gu Nanyu. Gu Nanyu was expressionless as usual, but Xiao Xingwan could tell that he was in a good mood now.

"Senior Brother Nanzhi, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?"

"No." Gu Nanyu shook his head.

"Really?" Xiao Xingwan asked.

Gu Nanyu said: "If you insist on saying it, there is one thing."

"Um?"

"Forget it, there's no point." A faint smile appeared on Gu Nanyu's face, "If you like to let Chen Yifan live here, then let him live here."

"Hey, Senior Brother Nanzhi, are you satisfied?" Xiao Xingwan was stunned.

"Yeah." Gu Nanyu nodded, "As long as you are happy."

Xiao Xingwan blinked her big eyes and looked at Gu Nanyu for a while, and finally reached out to touch Gu Nanyu's head.

"Senior Brother Nanzhi, you are such a good boy."

A smile appeared on Gu Nanyu's lips: "How do you say that?"

Xiao Xingwan said: "You are so filial to me."

Gu Nanyu:... Dumpling, are you sure this word refers to me?

Gu Nanyu covered Xiao Xingwan's mouth speechlessly: "This word cannot be used like this."

Xiao Xingwan said: "Why?"

"This is a behavior of the younger generation towards the elders."

"So I should be the one to honor you?"

Gu Nanyu was cold-faced and silent at first, but in the end he couldn't help it anymore and burst out laughing, rubbing Xiao Xingwan's head while laughing.

"You little fool."

Xiao Xingwan's hair was messed up, but looking at Gu Nanyu's smile, Xiao Xingwan thought, since Senior Brother Nanzhi is happy, let's just mess up her hair.

The two of them played around for a while and then went out. Xiao Xingwan clamored to choose a room for his junior brother, so Gu Nanyu chose the smallest room for him.

Xiao Xingwan said: "Why did you give him the youngest one?"

Gu Nanyu: "He is the youngest, so it is not etiquette to live in a good house."

Xiaoxingwan was stunned, turned to look at his house, and said hesitantly: "Then I..."

Gu Nanyu said: "You are a girl, so you are different."

Xiaoxing said late: "Is that so?"

Although she didn't quite understand it, Senior Brother Nanzhi said that it was like this, so so be it.