346-350

Chapter 346 The detoxification method of big cattail fan

Gao Jingling was a little hesitant about kicking the gym, because it is an indisputable fact that the Piaomiao Sect has developed more and more in recent years. But he had let it out six years ago, and he had no intention of taking it back.

So, he sent a few people to keep an eye on the area, hoping to find a suitable opportunity to come back. Sure enough, not long after, news came from the people following them, saying that most of the backbone elites of the Piaomiao Sect had gone to Hidden Sword Peak to look for someone, and they would not come for a while.

Gao Jingling hurriedly mobilized his manpower and rushed over, thinking of seizing the time to play in the gym, then pretending to be magnanimous and turning around to leave, showing that he had a special demeanor and giving his sect a reputation.

But because the people in their sect were so weak and few knew how to wield a sword, the climb up the mountain only took a long time. The result was that just after Luo Ziqi was knocked down, the people above came to kill him.

However, the girl in white shirt standing in front of him was young, petite and dainty, with a face that was deeply experienced in the world.

Moreover, it seemed that the people behind her were paying close attention to her.

It should be the senior sister Beitang Xingwan who is loved by everyone in the Miao Miao sect.

She is the direct disciple of Beichuan Zhenren, the head of the Piao Miao Sect, and the daughter of Tian Wan'er of the Lingxiao Sect. Both her master and mother are great, but her father is a bit worse, he is a wild man with a handsome face.

Gao Jingling looked at Xiao Xingwan proudly and thought, if this child was poisoned, all these people would panic.

Thinking of this, he bowed to Xiaoxing late: "Fairy, seeing that your cultivation is extraordinary, can you have a discussion with me?"

As soon as she said this, before Xiao Xingwan could speak, a row of people standing behind her all drew out their swords.

The sword flashed coldly, the scene was spectacular.

"If you want to fight our junior sister, fight me first!" Fang Xiaobei shouted over there.

Gao Jingling was a little scared at that moment, but...

He glanced at Chun Xing. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Chun Xing.

Come on, when this woman first entered the sect, he didn't like her at all. She knew nothing but flirting with men every day.

But starting from the beginning of this year, she suddenly became enlightened or something, and suddenly became charming, with charming eyes and eyebrows.

And it's even more appetizing. In the past, Chun Xing wanted to stick to men every day, but now she doesn't even bother to talk to anyone, she just gives him a look.

That look made Gao Jingling's bones go numb.

He wanted to show his strength in front of this woman and let her look at him with admiring eyes!

Just thinking like this, Gao Jingling mustered up his courage to face the dangling sword.

"What's going on? You want to bully the minority with more?" Gao Jingling roared.

"You're still bullying the young!" Jin Yuanbao yelled from behind. When Luo Ziqi and the others were arguing just now, he wanted to rush up and argue for them.

What kind of noise is that? It really embarrasses our Piao Miao faction!

Gao Jingling said: "I'm talking to your senior sister, shut up!"