131-135

Chapter 131 Don't disturb the children

Shuang Rui lay on the ground and shivered. She was afraid that the Holy Lord would be angry, but she was also afraid of letting go of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

She has never been so close to the Holy Lord in her life. If she misses this opportunity, it will be even more difficult for the same scene to happen again.

She must give it a try, otherwise how could she be willing to do so!

So she deliberately pulled the collar of her dress wider and bit her lips to make her lips redder.

Then she slowly raised her head, focused her gaze on Beitang Ye from her most beautiful angle, opened her mouth and gasped.

"Holy King, Holy King——"

As she spoke, she rubbed her soft breasts against Beitang Ye's knees.

"Holy Lord, Rui'er has admired the Holy Lord for a long time...I beg the Holy Lord for mercy..."

Beitang Ye did not speak, but looked at her with lowered eyelids. His black hair fell from his pale and handsome face, causing his heart to be in a panic.

Holy King, look at it.

Being pampered by such a man should make you very happy.

And he hasn't expressed any disgust yet...

Shuang Rui bit her lip, and slowly traced circles on Beitang Ye's legs with her fingers, slowly moving up, up...

Beitang didn't move that night.

Shuang Rui felt more confident and her voice became louder.

"Holy Lord----"

The next second after the pause, she was kicked away hard by Beitangye and fell to the ground.

Shuangrui sat on the ground for a while before she realized what had happened. Was she kicked away by Beitang Ye? ?

What's going on? ? I didn't feel disgusted by the night in Beitang just now.

Just as she was about to speak, Beitangye looked at her with a cold look on his face.

Shuangrui was stunned, and his whole body was shaking like chaff.

What's going on? What's going on?

Shuangrui hurriedly knelt on the ground, not daring to raise her head. After a while, she heard Beitangye say something.

"I told you, keep your voice down, don't disturb the children."

Shuangrui:? ? ? ? What? ? When did you say not to disturb the children? ?

Shuang Rui raised her head in shock and looked at the sleeping little dumpling in Beitang Ye's arms, feeling thunderous in her heart.

My love rival is not Tian Wan'er, but this four-year-old little girl? ? ?

Could it be that... I am too anxious about growing up? ?

With this shocked and strange mood, Shuang Rui left the Beitang Night Palace in despair.

Beitang Ye looked at the little dumpling in his arms. The little girl was sleeping soundly, with a flushed face. She opened her hands and placed them beside her ears in a posture of surrender.

The little mouth moves a few times from time to time, as if eating something in a dream.

Beitangye looked at it and couldn't help but a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Wan'er must have looked like this when she was little. It's so cute.

If only Wan'er was as well-behaved as this little girl, he would treat it as if he had raised two daughters.