251-255

Chapter 251 What the hell are you going back to your parents' home?

Several people were eating in Yunnuang Pavilion. Chen Yifan was still a little nervous when he sat with everyone.

He likes senior sister first, she always smiles at him, he is very happy, and she is his second... No, tied for first, he likes senior brother, who never looks at him.

She always turned her back to him. Even if she touched the chopsticks or made eye contact while picking up food at the dinner table, she would still avoid him.

Chen Yifan was a little sad. Does his senior brother still dislike him?

Wen Xi noticed something was wrong, looked at Gu Nanyu's expression, and understood it instantly.

He asked Gu Nanyu: "Senior Brother, are you still good at the 'flying' thing?"

Gu Nanyu said: "Shut up."

Wen Xi covered his mouth and snickered.

Chen Yifan didn't know why they were laughing, so he laughed too.

Fang Xiaobei looked at this group of people acting strangely and felt that his IQ was finally not at the bottom, and he was very happy.

It's great that my junior brother has moved here, um, it's great.

After breakfast, we went to Houshan Primary School together. It was said that a new teacher would be here today. When Xiaoxing found out at night that her new teacher was her father and mother, she was so excited that she wished that everyone in the world would know about her.

While waiting in the school, Xiao Xingwan had a smile on her face and listened to the discussion of the senior fellow students around her.

"I heard that the new teacher here today is very powerful. He comes from Lingxiao Sect."

"Didn't you say that there is another one who is very powerful? I don't know your identity at all. It seems to be very mysterious."

"It's very mysterious. Isn't it usually because my sect can't handle it, so I refuse to tell you?"

Several people were talking and laughing, and Xiao Xing stood up quickly and wanted to tell them that her father was not incapable of doing anything. He was the Holy King of the Demon Realm, and he was very, very powerful!

None of them are allowed to talk about their father like that.

Just as she stood up, she was pulled by Gu Nanyu.

Gu Nanyu: "Xingwan, don't say anything."

Xiao Xingwan looked confused: "Why?"

Gu Nanyu: "Your father is from the demon world. The misunderstanding between the demon world and the fairy world cannot be solved in a short time, so don't ask for trouble. The longer you hide your identity, the better."

Xiao Xingwan was a little disappointed: "Why?"

Gu Nanyu was helpless: "Xingwan, just listen to my senior brother, my senior brother will not harm you."

Gu Nanyu didn't want to tell her about these conflicts too early. These couldn't resolve the hatred. He just wanted to let Xing Wan come into contact with these dark things as late as possible.

Xiao Xingwan looked at Gu Nanyu for a while without saying anything, then suddenly asked: "Is it because your ex-father was misunderstood and murdered?"

Gu Nanyu: "That's right."

Xiao Xingwan said: "But my aunt does those things."

Gu Nanyu said: "She has run away. No one will believe this until she is caught."