271-275

Chapter 271 Broken Illusion

Luo Yao: "...No, I was his predecessor, but now he can't stand the torture of his past, so he gave his body to me."

"Senior Brother Nanzhi, were you in the last life?" Xiao Xingwan looked frightened, "Then you will still be liked in this life."

Luo Yao:..................

Xiao Xingwan silently looked at the scene below, then raised his head and looked at the green man in front of him: "What's your name?"

"I, Luo Yao, must remember this from now on, Master."

"Are you acting like this because I was your master in my previous life?" Xiao Xingwan asked.

"No, you were my master in your last life and in this life."

Xiao Xingwan thought to herself, I can't be your master in this life... I can write down the magic on a piece of paper. Are you sure you want me to teach you?

Xiao Xingwan was helpless and decided not to dwell on this issue.

"What about my senior brother Nan?"

Luo Yao put his hand on his chest: "He is here, but he fell asleep and will never get up."

Xiao Xingwan said: "Is it because of those people below?"

Is Senior Brother Nanzhi trapped by the painful illusion of the past?

Luo Yao said nothing.

Xiao Xingwan jumped down from her swords and summoned Thieves. Thief's claws grabbed her wrists and let her fall slowly, landing directly in the fantasy land in the desert.

At this time in the illusion, the boy had been knocked down by the locust demon swarm, and his body was chewed with wounds everywhere.

He felt no pain at all at this moment, but looked at the sky quietly.

"The sky is so blue..." he murmured, closing his eyes.

I thought death would come soon, but when I closed my eyes, the locust demons that were eating me seemed to suddenly disappear.

He opened his eyes and saw a pretty and pretty girl, wearing a half-worn pink coat and skirt. Her hair was combed in a sleek style, without any decoration, but she still looked pretty.

She faced the swarms of locusts attacking from the sky without the slightest fear. Instead, she turned around and held herself in her arms, then kneaded her hands and recited a mantra.

At that moment, all the demonic locusts in the sky were swallowed up by pink flames. They struggled painfully in the flames, and finally exploded into a gorgeous firework.

Dozens of beautiful fireworks bloomed in the blue sky in an instant, and the beautiful woman in front of him slowly leaned down and held him in her arms.

A familiar yet unfamiliar voice sounded in my ears.

"Senior Brother Nanzhi, don't be afraid."

Xiao Xingwan hugged Gu Nanyu when she was a child, but the moment the two came into contact, everything disappeared.

Gu Nanyu's eyes disappeared, leaving only an empty desert.

Xiao Xingwan raised her head and saw Qingzi standing in mid-air with the Longquan Sword, looking down at her with a look that did not seem to be Gu Nanyu's doting one.

It's too complicated to understand.

He is Gu Nanyu, but he is not Gu Nanyu. He has been fascinated by the strange and weird illusions.