126-130

Chapter 126 The Double-stased Saint

Xiao Xingwan also looked at the woman who opened the curtain. She was about twenty years old. She was extremely charming, with a graceful figure, fat hips and thin waist. She was wearing a black gauze dress, which vaguely revealed the beautiful outline and graceful shape of her breasts.㱕Legs.

If he were a young man who knew people's affairs, he would probably be blushing and speechless when he saw this outfit.

But Xiao Xingwan looked very puzzled by this outfit.

"Sister, your clothes are torn. Are you cold?"

The saint raised her hair proudly: "This saint has profound power and is invulnerable to cold and heat."

Xiao Xingwan said oh and continued to fiddle with her purse.

The Saint has always been admired and respected by others in the demon world, but this was the first time she met someone who didn't take her seriously. She felt that she was very shameless, so she coughed hard at Xiao Xingwan.

Xiao Xingwan still had no reaction.

The saint coughed harder and leaned forward.

Xiao Xingwan didn't even raise her head, and stretched out her hand to give the saint a piece of grass.

The saint held the grass and was confused for a moment, then asked: "What is this?"

"Cough cough medicine, you can chew it and eat it." Xiao Xingwan said, "I'm already coughing like this, but I don't think it's cold at all."

"Who told you I was coughing!" The saint was furious.

Xiao Xingwan said, "But you do have a bad cough." After Xiao Xingwan said that, she brought the herb again and said, "Just give it back to me if you don't want it." She didn't want to give any of it at first.

The saint was so angry at this little girl that she angrily yelled, "How dare you, kneel down!"

Xiao Xingwan ignored her.

The saint shouted: "I asked you to kneel down, do you hear me?"

Xiao Xingwan said: "I heard it."

The saint was very angry: "Why don't you kneel down after hearing this?"

Xiaoxing said late: "Then I asked you to kneel down, did you hear me? Why don't you kneel down if you heard me?"

After Senior Brother Nanzhi was injured, the cute little Xingwan changed into a star, attacking each other fiercely, like a little beast with teeth and claws.

The maid next to her took a breath of cold air. The saint was so angry that she then pulled out a soft sword from her waist and slashed at Xiao Xingwan.

As a result, the big bird came out of Xiao Xingwan's sleeve with a swish, and then spewed out a burst of fire. This time, there was no fire at all. If Shuangrui hadn't been able to hide quickly, it would have ended up worse than Wang's.

Even so, a bunch of bangs were still burned off.

The little Thief is very brave, but he is too small and can only be used as a deterrent, but it is enough to deal with such a thing.

Shuang Rui was so angry that she rushed forward to hit her again, but this time the soft sword in her hand was sprayed into her hand.

"Humph, it's wrong!" Shuangrui was very proud, but soon she lost her pride.

The soft sword in her hand became scalding hot. She dropped the soft sword on the ground with a ouch, and saw that the hilt was burned red, and her hands were covered in blisters.