366-370

Chapter 366 A profound betrayal

Beitang Ye turned around and looked at his old man, feeling filled with emotions.

He thought, how about trying to get along well with each other in the future.

"Jun Jun, I want some poisonous weeds to save people." Beitang Ye said, "Then, let's have a meal together."

"Okay, okay," Beitangqin looked at his son's rare moment of tenderness and was very happy.

"Poisonous weeds, let me think about it, it seems that there are a lot of them growing in the flowerbed behind Yeli Palace." Beitang Qin said, calling a maid in.

"Take your holy king to find some poisonous weeds, and then order people to make some food that your holy king likes to eat."

The maid responded and left with Beitang Ye.

Beitang Qin's expression suddenly changed. He came to the desk with a solemn face, opened the paper on his desk, and revealed a letter from home, which was written by Beitang Lin.

Come on, he was just reading Beitang Lin's family letter. There were several sheets of paper he used to cover the family letter, and there was also a love letter inside.

He wrote it specially to confuse the audience because he knew that Gu Nanyu was possessed by Zui Guxiang, and the person who told him the news was none other than his daughter Beitang Lin.

In that letter home, there was no greeting to him, but many of her plans were written eloquently. She begged herself to help her.

Later, after Beitang Lin escaped, by chance, he found the fifth realm, the underworld, and established a firm foothold in it. Now she followed your master and began to establish her own stronghold in the human world, bit by bit eating into the human world, and then the fairy world and the demon world.

She was no longer satisfied with a small demon world.

She wants more.

But she said that she had no one she could trust and was lonely. She hoped that her old relatives who loved her could help her and they could achieve greatness together.

Beitangqin hesitated.

The demon world and the fairy world finally had a temporary balance, and he did not want to break this balance easily.

After the war between immortals and demons, the four realms are all recuperating. If such a big disturbance is caused again, there may be no good results in the four realms.

Beitang Qin doesn't like war. He just likes to stay quietly in the devil world, marrying a concubine or taking in a maid when he has nothing to do.

I'm getting older and don't want to bother anymore.

However, he is reluctant to let his daughter be in danger... That terrible underworld is not even recorded in the fairy books. What is it like? Will Lin'er be wronged or bullied inside?

Beitang Qin was deeply entangled.

Here, Beitangye followed the maid to the flower garden. The maid held a flower hoe in her hand and wanted to help him get poisonous weeds, but she made a strange sound.

"What's going on?"

Beitang Ye took a look and found that all the poisonous weeds in the flower bed were withered.

His face suddenly turned cold.

"Who looks after this garden?"

The maid fell to her knees and trembled: "Yes, it's Sister Lihua."