241-245

Chapter 241 Is this a test from the Holy King?

In the kitchen, Beitang Ye and Xiao Xingwan sat side by side, with a table in front of them and a large pot full of freshly fried leek boxes on it.

Tian Wan'er stood aside silently, looking at the dumbfounded father and daughter, covering her mouth, unable to help but want to laugh.

The air was filled with the aroma of food, and a box of freshly cooked leeks was frying in the oil pan, bubbling and bubbling. Aunt Tian was busy and sweating profusely beside her.

Tian Wan'er went to help several times, but Aunt Tian pushed her back and greeted Beitang Ye warmly.

"Lord Beitang, eat, eat, eat more, eat quickly, otherwise it will get cold later."

Beitang Ye: ...You are so attentive, as if you were not the one who wanted to chop me with the Eviscerate just now.

I am Beitangye and I am not a narrow-minded person. Since it is all a misunderstanding, I will not pursue it anymore, but this leek box...

It's too much... It's almost piled up, and after eating for a long time, it didn't stop at all, but more and more, because Aunt Tian kept putting more in the basin.

Originally Beitang ye didn't plan to eat any of them, but seeing that the box of leeks in the basin was so full that it almost fell to the ground, he had to take one and eat it.

As a result... I couldn't stop eating after this, because Aunt Tian could always keep the balance of the basin intact. Every time I added something, one of the basins was about to fall, so Beitang Ye had no choice but to Take it down and eat it, then eat other things, and eat the whole pot to relieve the crisis.

Then Aunt Tian's pot came out again, still maintaining the previous balance.

Tian Wan'er had been busy reminiscing with Aunt Tian and didn't eat. Xiao Xingwan was not very interested in the leek box. After eating one, he refused to eat any more. Then Beitang Ye was the only one who ate hard.

As he ate, Beitang felt something was wrong.

Just now, I was thinking of ignoring this woman Tian Xiaoying, but now I end up eating the leek box again.

It sounds strange that a dignified former sage of the devil squatted in someone's kitchen and ate a box of freshly cooked leeks.

The more Beitang thought about this scene, the more troubled he became. He put down the box of leeks in his hand, stopped eating, and called Ah Ying and Ah Yi out.

Then he pointed at the box of leeks and said, "Eat it, finish it."

Ah Ying and Ah Yi looked at the box of leeks in front of them with a blank look on their face. They didn't know what was going on. Since the Holy Lord said they should eat it, then let's eat it.

The two of them sat down at the table and began to eat like crazy. Not to mention, the two of them ate together faster than alone, especially since the two of them were not as particular about their eating looks as Beitang Ye. In an instant, the basin was less than half empty. .

Ah Ying and Ah Yi thought, this is not that difficult, and we need to find someone to eat it.

Just as I was thinking about it, a pot came out of the oven from Aunt Tian, ​​and I poured it directly into the basin. The basin that I had just eaten half of was full again.

Ah Ying & Ah Yi: .........seems to know why the Holy Lord wanted someone to help him eat.

Ah Ying and Ah Yi began to immerse themselves in eating. Beitang Ye saw Tian Wan'er and Aunt Tian chatting happily together, and thought not to disturb her anymore, so he talked to his daughter.