436-440

Chapter 436 The underworld is about to change

After Gu Nanyu drove away Fang Xiaobei, he took back his life and death butterfly, and carefully let the life and death butterfly sit on the table, waiting for the arrival of night.

Although little dumpling left so suddenly, he was very angry.

But if she even lowered her face and apologized, it's not like she couldn't forgive her.

Just thinking about it, I suddenly saw the life and death butterfly gently flapping its wings, and heard the sound of Xiaoxingwan.

"Senior Brother Nanyu, are you?"

Gu Nanyu was stunned for a moment and then said, "Yeah."

The voice on the other side said: "I'm sorry, I have something to do tonight, so I can't come to accompany you."

Gu Nanyu stopped talking.

"My second brother said he would take me to a banquet tonight. I don't know when. You should go to bed early."

Gu Nanyu's face sank.

Here, Qing You listened to Bai Ling's words, full of admiration in his heart, chatting about homely things like this, and then quietly distanced the distance between the two people.

Can't find fault yet.

Not bad.

Qing You looked at the trembling Bai Ling, thinking that it looked like a miss, but it was actually pretty good.

Seeing that Gu Nanyu was silent, Qingyou felt that he was almost done and made a stop gesture towards Bai Ling.

Bai Ling said: "Stop talking, senior brother Nanyu, I have to go to the banquet quickly. There are so many beautiful clothes, I can't help but notice them."

After saying that, they were about to put the butterflies away when they heard a cold snort from the other side.

"Xingwan has never seen any clothes or jewelry since she was a child. How many things in the underworld can excite her like this? You are looking for fakes to bluff people, and you can also find something similar. Your eyelids are so shallow, you don't think so. Have you lost the person in the underworld?"

Qing You was stunned for a moment, but Bai Ling reacted faster here: "Senior Brother Nanyu, what are you talking about? I don't understand."

"Really? I don't know how you showed up on the other side. I advise you to return your things as soon as possible, otherwise——"

Gu Nanyu paused and spoke word by word.

"I'll definitely come to you."

By then, it will be too late for you to regret.

While I still have some patience, don't risk your own life.

Although she couldn't see Gu Nanyu's face, the pressure in her voice made Bai Ling sweat profusely, and she looked at Qing You with pleading eyes.

Qingyou signaled her not to speak, but he didn't speak either.

After a while, there was no sound from the other side. Gu Nanyu should put the butterfly away.

Qingyou breathed a sigh of relief.

Unexpectedly, this man is still so sharp.

Immediately afterwards, there was a knock on the study door, and Xiao Xingwan's voice came from outside.

"Second brother, second brother, was my butterfly captured by you? The one left behind is not me!"

Qing You quickly put the butterfly into the bottle with quick hands and eyes. The bottle was placed on the table, and then he directly hid Lu Yun's body before signaling Bai Ling to open the door.