311-315

Chapter 311: Spoiled children tend to grow crooked

After feeding the spirit beasts breakfast, Xiaoxing drank the japonica rice porridge cooked by Gu Nanyu in the evening.

I only cooked a small bowl, which was warm and glutinous. I didn't feel any food after eating it. I just wanted to wake up my stomach and then go to Yunnuang Pavilion for my second breakfast. If the food is too delicious and you accidentally eat too much, you won't go to Yun Nuan Pavilion and just eat until you're full.

At first, Gu Nanyu only cooked occasionally. I don't know when, but he started cooking every day. Xiaoxing was used to Gu Nanyu's cooking in the evening, so she didn't like Yunnuang Pavilion very much.

Just stay in Zhaixing Pavilion and have breakfast every day.

After finishing breakfast, the spiritual pets were also full.

Xiaoxingwan collected them into the Lingquan space and went in to say hello to Maomao.

"Maomao, Maomao, Phoenix hasn't been feeling right these days. When he was playing with Xiao Hei that day, he suddenly caught fire. Xiao Hei was so frightened that he refused to come out for several days."

Maomao frowned: "Is this often the case recently?"

Xiao Xingwan said: "Yes, I will light myself on fire every three days."

Maomao didn't say anything for a while, and finally a smile appeared on his face: "Phoenix may be growing up."

Xiaoxingwan put the phoenix into Maomao's arms, and Maomao carefully stroked the phoenix's feathers.

Years have passed, and Maomao hasn't grown up at all, and he still looks like the little boy he was when he was young. He never said anything to Xiaoxing's previous question about Shu Liaoyin.

Xiao Xingwan didn't ask any more questions, she could wait for the day when Maomao was willing to talk.

She has grown taller now, and it is so fun to see this little one, Maomao, standing at her feet and talking sweetly!

Every time Xiao Xingwan went in, she couldn't help but hold down Maomao and rub him until he got angry. The spiritual spring space is now complete. It is like a small mountain and sea top, but the creatures inside are all gentler spiritual beasts, and there is an extra spiritual spring.

After placing all the spirit beasts, Xiaoxingwan left the spirit spring space.

Gu Nanyu had been waiting for her in the pavilion for a long time. As soon as Xiaoxingwan came out, she hurried over.

"Senior Brother Nanyu, Senior Brother Nanyu, let's fight."

Gu Nanyu nodded, and the two of them left with their swords.

Xiao Xingwan asked: "It's time for me to listen and learn. Who can tell me?"

Gu Nanyu said: "Senior Luo."

Xiao Xingwan's face immediately drooped, looking sad.

Said [Senior Luo, there is a story.

As the Piaomiao Sect grew bigger and bigger, and there were more and more people, Beichuan Zhenren and others were responsible for more and more students. Gradually, they were unable to do what they wanted. They wanted to temporarily stop accepting disciples, but the Lingxiao Sect thought this was not good.

I simply hired a cultivator to teach with everyone.

Because they have one more elder. This elder's name is Luo Yao. He is a skinny man with an expressionless face. He has profound cultivation and is already in the late infant stage, but he has been unable to go any further, year after year. Delay.