96-100

Chapter 96 Do you regret selling? There is no way to return the goods

Gu Nanyu looked at Mr. Wang, thinking of Xiao Xingwan's previous treatment, his face became colder and colder, but Grandma Shen still stepped forward and pulled Mr. Wang up.

She did not like this daughter-in-law, but for the sake of her grandson Shen Qi, she could bear it as long as she could. The whole family was in trouble, and the second son was a careless person. In the end, everything was bet on Shen Qi.

When Mrs. Wang saw her mother-in-law pulling her, she got up, but she still rolled her eyes and didn't give her a good look.

Gu Nanyu gently snapped his fingers.

After Wang's eyes rolled over, she couldn't turn them over anymore.

What the hell is going on! Why can't I turn my eyes when I turn my eyes? ? ?

Ah ah ah ah what's the matter? Wang wanted to open her mouth to ask, but her mouth was stuck and she couldn't speak. She rolled her eyes and muttered desperately, and her face twitched in the end.

Xiao Xingwan was startled by Wang's appearance and hid behind Gu Nanzyu: "Auntie's face looks like a monster."

Seeing that Xiao Xingwan was scared, Gu Nanyu snapped his fingers and released Wang's restraint. After Wang had released the restraint, he reached out to grab Xiao Xingwan.

"You little girl, dare you call me a monster?! Come here!"

Wang wanted to grab Xiao Xingwan and beat her like before, but as soon as she raised her hand, Gu Nanyu pinched her wrist tightly and pushed her to the ground.

Mrs. Wang cried out, it hurt, her whole body hurt, she just beat her niece, why was it so difficult!

Is this life? ?

Wang's screams finally attracted Shen Hong, who was dazed in the room, to come out. She poked her head around the door for a long time and found that her mother was sitting on the ground, and her sweetheart was standing -

Wait, who is the boy in robes who looks like an immortal standing next to Shen Xingwan?

Shen Hong covered her heart, her heart pounding.

If Wen Xi had just touched her girl's heartstrings, now in her eyes Gu Nanyu had broken all her heartstrings.

She was completely upset.

In the morning, she was still worried about her getting married. In the blink of an eye, a whole yard of beautiful young people could no longer be seen.

Is she, the God of Destiny, going to patronize her soon?

Shen Hong covered her head with her pounding heart and looked outside. Gu Nanyu was cold, Wenxi was warm, and Fang Xiaobei was cheerful. How to choose? No matter how you choose, it's not a good idea to have both. This is too bad.

Shen Hong covered her face with shame.

I'm so sorry, how could I think so.

Here, Mrs. Wang had seen Shen Hong a long time ago. She was still wondering if Shen Hong would see her in such misery and rush over to protect her. When she stopped, she saw Shen Hong blushing and covering her face. It's Jiaochuan.

Wang was completely stunned.

Girl, what are you doing? ? ? The sky is blue and the sun is clear, the world is bright and clear, and the enemy is approaching. Are you pregnant at this time? ?

Later, Shen Hong shyly asked the young man who was trying to beat her own mother: "Sir, do you want to come in and have a sip of tea?"

With a "bang" sound, Wang fainted from anger and lay motionless on the ground.